Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Extending the Speedway Promotion

Right now 50 people (10 cars -- 5 per car) are competing in Speedway at any given point. I think there are way more active members than this and that extending this promotion would be a positive thing.

there is kinda drivers can fire players that dont make $

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    there is kinda drivers can fire players that dont make $
    Well true, but even so. A lot of active members still get left out.

I think zab should add a 'Donkey' car. the 5 ppl that play the least are locked into one car. If they place they win double the amount of pts that place would have been paid. It's a way to get non playing members to try at least.

I'll drive. but I'm too freaking old to be changing tires.... But I do have roadside assistance with Allstate!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I think that the promotion should be run as a cumulative monthly promotion. I would also rather see many more points from other promotions be diverted into this promotion. I am not a fan of "Get luck and win points hands" Fwiw I am not a fan of the raffle either, as it takes chips out of the community. Personally, the only promotions that I like are the Speedway and both the grinder and mini-grinder. All the other pin the tail and HH promotions are nonsense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I think that the promotion should be run as a cumulative monthly promotion. I would also rather see many more points from other promotions be diverted into this promotion. I am not a fan of "Get luck and win points hands" Fwiw I am not a fan of the raffle either, as it takes chips out of the community. Personally, the only promotions that I like are the Speedway and both the grinder and mini-grinder. All the other pin the tail and HH promotions are nonsense to me.
    I completely agree with you.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    All kidding aside,,, I have to agree with sickread...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    what if it were based on money won from the previous week instead of how many games played to determine the top 50 who gets to compete in speedway is...this would include a lot more of the regulars who may not be able to play every game.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like the Donkey Car idea!! I hope zab or whoever gives a look at it!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast