Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64708.34

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zab
    So what about this.. sort of like a league game... but with a monthly race track

Same rules apply to the Car, but instead the driver of the car is always the driver and wins the most money

- Driver of the car pays a fee to start up a car (Thus making him the driver)
    - Driver of the car can hire his pit crew (He can put up an offer in points to people, you can just say 0 to lets say 1000 points)
    - People that offered positions in cars can either choose the BEST OFFER or the BEST CAR that made them an offer (You decide)
    - We will show how many times you were ITM the previous month, previous week, how many tournaments you play per week etc.. Alot of info
    - We will pay top 3 finishes just like before
    - If you make a Car in the middle of the month.... XYZ happens (Where you rank) not sure yet how I'll handle this
    - Crew members can quit in the middle of the month (be hired away by another car) your car gets credit until that day though
    - Make this a progressive prize pool, probably decrease the other promos slightly to make room for this. Add the drivers entry fee + progressive money

This could get pretty cut throat people hiring, firing, replacing, getting better offers from other cars and so on

Any more thoughts or ideas?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

oh this is a pretty good idea Zab, and would be pretty fun.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    sounds good , love how ur always improving the site, cant wait

"More cut-throat" isnt necessarily a good idea.. I would say keep it more simple. Like letting my hire myself!!..LOL
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So what about this.. sort of like a league game... but with a monthly race track

Same rules apply to the Car, but instead the driver of the car is always the driver and wins the most money

- Driver of the car pays a fee to start up a car (Thus making him the driver)
    - Driver of the car can hire his pit crew (He can put up an offer in points to people, you can just say 0 to lets say 1000 points)
    - People that offered positions in cars can either choose the BEST OFFER or the BEST CAR that made them an offer (You decide)
    - We will show how many times you were ITM the previous month, previous week, how many tournaments you play per week etc.. Alot of info
    - We will pay top 3 finishes just like before
    - If you make a Car in the middle of the month.... XYZ happens (Where you rank) not sure yet how I'll handle this
    - Crew members can quit in the middle of the month (be hired away by another car) your car gets credit until that day though
    - Make this a progressive prize pool, probably decrease the other promos slightly to make room for this. Add the drivers entry fee + progressive money

This could get pretty cut throat people hiring, firing, replacing, getting better offers from other cars and so on

Any more thoughts or ideas?
    I really like this.

2 thoughts/questions/ideas:

1. A time restraint for how long a hired person must remain in a car before being re-hired. The reason here being obviously a person can continuously loop from car to car.

2. Keeping a weekly race separate from the monthly race or rewards per week as well (obviously these would be smaller than the monthly one).

Just my 2 cents. Others may have other ideas or disagree with my own.

Thank you so much for getting right on this Zab. You're the best!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Make a Car Owner, then Qwner hires Driver, and then Pit Crew, Payout would Scale from Owner down.

PokerOwned Pro
    sounds like a good plan Zab

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    Make a Car Owner, then Qwner hires Driver, and then Pit Crew, Payout would Scale from Owner down.
    this could be interesting, could make it cool for ppl who say dont play a ton of the tourney but wanna get involved, could be a owner

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    sounds like a good deal, but as jason said make it a lil hard to just loop cars
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya i mean u could add a contract length when hiring some one

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast