Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zab
    ok ok.. I am getting some ideas here..

First off.. If we add more cars, it will make for some pretty DEAD CARS.. And we don't want that.

Secondly, more than 50 people get access due to hiring \ firing every day

Now with that said, monthly promotion...

We can add a 2nd promotion that runs all month long.. start it with a random seeding based on last month.. but each week we could add 1 new car based on the top qualifiers from the previous week (If they weren't already in a car) and give them an avg placing.

Not sure, still thinking this through
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I'd like a couple more cars, since I guess I don't play enough to be in the top 50. I like most of the promotions, but I don't like pin the tail on the donkey.

more points for speedway +1, leave it the way you got it. gotta earn a seat, than learn to drive.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KPtoken420 View Post
    what if it were based on money won from the previous week instead of how many games played to determine the top 50 who gets to compete in speedway is...this would include a lot more of the regulars who may not be able to play every game.
    I really think this is a great idea and I'm all for it but I think it kinda defeats the purpose this promotion encourages...I believe it was to reward the people who support PO by playing in the most freerolls...I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    ok ok.. I am getting some ideas here..

First off.. If we add more cars, it will make for some pretty DEAD CARS.. And we don't want that.

Secondly, more than 50 people get access due to hiring \ firing every day

Now with that said, monthly promotion...

We can add a 2nd promotion that runs all month long.. start it with a random seeding based on last month.. but each week we could add 1 new car based on the top qualifiers from the previous week (If they weren't already in a car) and give them an avg placing.

Not sure, still thinking this through
    This would definitely work and I think you are headed in the right direction. I like the monthly promotion idea and definitely think it would get the members more active if they knew they were apart of the promotion. Could even possibly consider charging points to enter to create a prize pool, just throwing the idea out there. I know I would pay points to take a stab at the prizes.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    This would definitely work and I think you are headed in the right direction. I like the monthly promotion idea and definitely think it would get the members more active if they knew they were apart of the promotion. Could even possibly consider charging points to enter to create a prize pool, just throwing the idea out there. I know I would pay points to take a stab at the prizes.
    Like everything.. I need to spec it out, make it fun.. I don't want to do it just to do it.. It has to be fun.. So I need to get more ideas \ thoughts on it
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Like everything.. I need to spec it out, make it fun.. I don't want to do it just to do it.. It has to be fun.. So I need to get more ideas \ thoughts on it
    My ideas/thoughts are you could implement LLB's between cars, side bets, etc. Maybe have it cater to your members that work during the day and can play every game after 7 pm. I will send you more ideas, but I could get very creative with this to make it fun for everyone. I feel this is right down my alley b/c my day job is marketing/incentive/promotion coordinator manager for a marketing firm. I think you could also add pin the tail on the donkey car and intermingle some promotions to make them more fun & profitable. Some promotions grow stale and its really cool that you acknowledge that and spice your site up as much and as often as possible. That is what keeps me around. Let me know if you would like more feedback, but more will speak up after this post.

Although it wouldn't be practical, I think it'd be cool to be able to hire yourself 4 times over and have 1 person 5 times in the car. But I dont see that change coming anytime soon And besides I'd probably almost always win
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    My ideas/thoughts are you could implement LLB's between cars, side bets, etc. Maybe have it cater to your members that work during the day and can play every game after 7 pm. I will send you more ideas, but I could get very creative with this to make it fun for everyone. I feel this is right down my alley b/c my day job is marketing/incentive/promotion coordinator manager for a marketing firm. I think you could also add pin the tail on the donkey car and intermingle some promotions to make them more fun & profitable. Some promotions grow stale and its really cool that you acknowledge that and spice your site up as much and as often as possible. That is what keeps me around. Let me know if you would like more feedback, but more will speak up after this post.
    Well keep the ideas coming

PokerOwned God
    definitely add more points to the speedway.. a lot more points.. take an extra % from all of us.... this will make more people play more tourneys..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast