Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61166.81

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

November PokerStars Test

Basically what I found is, unless it's pokerstars, we don't get a lot of action.

The issue is, people sneak in.. So what can we do?

Here's my idea for PokerStars in November.

I will run $15-20 tournaments.. HOWEVER.. $10 will be paid by PokerStars and the rest will be paid here.

If you sneak in, you won't get any points from PokerOwned.

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    Sounds like a lot of excitement!
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

how bout none paid by PS, and all paid by PO. and if a sneak cashes u just ignore their placement and bump the legit members up.

if SOME money MUST b paid by PS, then make it the absolute minimum, but 0 paid out by PS would be the best
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    how bout none paid by PS, and all paid by PO. and if a sneak cashes u just ignore their placement and bump the legit members up.

if SOME money MUST b paid by PS, then make it the absolute minimum, but 0 paid out by PS would be the best
    I think alot of the players play to get a few bucks on the site...
    I think this is a good idea as it is harder to get points outside the USA but it is really up to that pool of players.

well, then delayed payment for actual ppl who used points to get in. If BCP can do it for RTR I bet PS can do it also
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Zab
    The biggest problem is getting the results.. I can't just copy and paste from the lobby which SUCKS

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post

I dont think PS would do that

I quess you people can see who did pay for the free roll and who didnt, the people who didnt pay and joined the tournament get a penaltie of 20 time the normal payment And no payment when they win something? (so when you guess or ''find'' the code, you get the penalty, but when you pay with you points from PO its all oke

PokerOwned God
    Well, I stopped playing these because of all the sneaks. If there will be a solution for this I will for sure try them again.

Zab
    I just need a way to copy the results.. Is anyone able to copy \ paste from PokerStars lobby?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast