Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Donkey

Easy PokerOwned Points

Always see people asking how to get points so figured I would give a shout out and share the wealth. In my experience all of these a trials have credited INSTANTLY, but they do require a credit card. Prior to entering my information for these sites I did do some Google searches to look at their track records and couldn’t find any glaring problems with them.

1. CreditReport.COM Offer - 2480 Points – Trial Pay
    a. Signup, Enter your legitimate Information. Call up the cancelation number after a couple hours and ask them to cancel the account. Warning: They will try to upsell you and continue your trial, but just continue telling them you want to cancel. I did this one a couple weeks ago and havnt had any charges. Easy Points

2. Netflix Trial Offer – 2400points – Trial Pay
    a. I had a previous Netflix account several months ago and canceled when they increased prices, but I signed up under a different email and credit card for the 1 Month Trial. Points were credited instantly. Going to make full use of the trial because they have definently updated their library, but once again cancel after a few days and your off the hook without being charged.

3. Stamps.Com Offer- 1200 Points? Don’t Remember – Trial Pay
    a. Once again signed up with valid information. Called after a few hours and canceled my subscription. Again I had to deal with an over zealous sales person but not to difficult once they got the point I wanted to cancel.

4. Real Player Super Pass – 1200Points?- Trial Pay
    a. Same as before, signed up with valid information and credit card. 5 day Free Trial. Called a few hours after signing up and had the subscription canceled.

5. Credit Karma – 310 - ??
    a. No credit card required, although they do require a social security number I did do some serious due diligence on them and they are legitimate. Similar company to Mint.com, they were featured in the Wall Street Journal and several other sites so I am not too worried about the SSN.

6. Equifax – 1800 – SponsorPay
    a. Reputable company offering 30 day free trial. Just as I did with the other free trials I canceled after a couple of hours without problem. Was interesting and useful to see my credit report though.

Overall these are just a few that I have found success with and I will continue to update as I find easy ones. Just as a warning though do your own due diligence on any offer you come across. Also, one tip would be to signup for these in 1 sitting and WRITE down ALL the information for each signup as well as the cancelation phone numbers on a piece of paper or Word document so that you will remember your information and cancel in time so you don’t get charged. In total there are just over 9k points for grabs here, or 60 tournament free roll entries. Good luck and see you at the tables.
    Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Private
    this is nice, ty man ! ! ! )

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks man i might have to try the top one out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeap yeap yeap easy goes it be careful

Private
    yeahh, but no work for me ! ! !

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    very nice thread, keep up the good work =)

PokerOwned God
    thank u for your input helpful information

Survey Master
    Thank you for the information! If you would like them published on my What's Working section or HOT offers section, please just PM me and I will give you 100% credit for finding the offer. (:

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the information, I'll havr to check 'em out.

Private
    yeahh this is nice, ty man ! ! ! !

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast