Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64933.4

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Zab
    Ya if you can find a way, even 1 penny.. I'll add it
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Pro
    How about something like tapjoy where you can download apps for points. That way members from not just the USA can earn points. Lots of games also have a same sought of thing where if you download apps they give you free stuff! I reckon this would generate some good revenue!

Zab
    Again, I'll bump this thread.. If you can find something that earns me 1 penny and its easy for you or anything.. I will add it..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i like the daily bingo idea

although i personally am not a big fan of bingo i do know the programming would be fairly simple and the site get rake a percentage of the total prize pool. Just think about how many people are tryin to kill time between freerolls or have simply ran out of surveys for the day. Its possible it could be a cash cow for PO that u cld easily fund bigger and better paying freerolls with , if you so choose.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you can try to entise peeps to do more by adding more prizes other than gift cards... just a thought... thats a tuff one but i'll give it more time to marinate and i will get back to you.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by prime14k View Post
    you can try to entise peeps to do more by adding more prizes other than gift cards... just a thought... thats a tuff one but i'll give it more time to marinate and i will get back to you.
    What kind of Gift cards?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456