Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zab
    18618 points divided up equally among Daytradin, SendCookies, Prawney and TrueOc

4654 points each
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

wow this is shocking to me too really.. i was good friends and liked don too..but i hadnt had a chance to even know or see him here as si ck read.I guess he wanted to play again, and was desperate to do it,, but he coulda come clean and talked to zab about it first, and figured out a payment plan with every1 or soemthin forst tho,,o welll,,
    Last edited by rrickir; 02-12-2012 at 06:49 PM. Reason: typoooos what else lol

Hey everyone, think its time to explain what happened in December. I realize most of you think im a scamming piece of shit. And I dont blame you one bit. This is what happened. I lost my job mid way through december. Lost my place I was renting as well at the end of december. When I took all the loans I had every intention of paying them back like I always have. What most dont realize is those huge loans were my regular 2 week payments. Id always pay these debts easily on my paydays, but once i lost my job i knew I was in trouble here. And was also suppose to send something in the mail to TrueOC before christmas, which I also couldnt afford anymore. When I logged in and seen my account minus 70k to be honest I said screw it and left for a bit. But ive been feeling awful ever since, and want to make things right. I hope you all can accept small 2 week payments to start, and once I catch up financially i can pay you alot more. Send me a PM on this account and let me know what you think.
    I truly am sorry for not communicating and leaving without explaining myself. I didnt intent for this to happen and never planned it out to scam anyone. SendCookies, Daytradin, TrueOC, Prawney, Gimmeabrew, all of you im real sorry and I feel like shit for not telling you all what happened.
    I dont think ill ever feel at home on this site again, but at least im doing the right thing and am looking forward to paying you all back now.

im not involved but, good man don, times r tough and ppl lose jobs all the time, i think ppl will forgive you if your true about what u say. gl with everything

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Quote Originally Posted by sickread View Post
    Hey everyone, think its time to explain what happened in December. I realize most of you think im a scamming piece of shit. And I dont blame you one bit. This is what happened. I lost my job mid way through december. Lost my place I was renting as well at the end of december. When I took all the loans I had every intention of paying them back like I always have. What most dont realize is those huge loans were my regular 2 week payments. Id always pay these debts easily on my paydays, but once i lost my job i knew I was in trouble here. And was also suppose to send something in the mail to TrueOC before christmas, which I also couldnt afford anymore. When I logged in and seen my account minus 70k to be honest I said screw it and left for a bit. But ive been feeling awful ever since, and want to make things right. I hope you all can accept small 2 week payments to start, and once I catch up financially i can pay you alot more. Send me a PM on this account and let me know what you think.
    I truly am sorry for not communicating and leaving without explaining myself. I didnt intent for this to happen and never planned it out to scam anyone. SendCookies, Daytradin, TrueOC, Prawney, Gimmeabrew, all of you im real sorry and I feel like shit for not telling you all what happened.
    I dont think ill ever feel at home on this site again, but at least im doing the right thing and am looking forward to paying you all back now.
    OK it's good to see you back trying to make amends. First things first, Pick one SN and carbon account name that you are gonna use and let us all know what it's going to be. Second, we all understand financial problems, so, we will not dwell there. All I can say is this. Make realistic promises and dates and stick to them. I was the nicest on you when you were gone n I was the the most vocal to bring you back. But, I will say this now that you are back, I will be the hardest n strictest on you to stick to you promises. Ppl get second chances all the time, but, here on PO'd you have to prove you deserve to be back. There are a few that have made it back. I'm confident that you can do the same. LMK what account you are going to use, and I'll set up some stuff w/ you via PM. GL Megaman and WB. -Cookies

Zab
    He's back using donaldmega on here so he doesnt have to hide
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

its like zabs his own one man pokerowned task force
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned Pro
    wow when i first entered this page donald paid me a 4500 points loan the next day . he was a good member a shame you can't trust anyone now it doesn't matter if it is a old member

WTF YALL SPLIT THE 18K 4 WAYS WTF HE OWED ME 2 LoL

Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    WTF YALL SPLIT THE 18K 4 WAYS WTF HE OWED ME 2 LoL
    Well where were you, Zab put this up a while ago.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast