Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Private
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    He's also got a loan up in shark that should be taken down
    Well here the real problem This guys owes well over $300+ between the 3 of us which is closer to 150K+ in points. I doubt there will be enough seized from the guy to even make a dent to his real debt. My suggestion would be for DonMega aka Sickread, to reply to this thread and come up w/ a payment plan as to how he can pay us all back. Look, it's obvious you want to come back, and we know you are more a client and poker player vs. someone who surveys and offers for the pts. Wouldn't it be easier to work things out a payment plan and try to get back into good standing w/ everyone. And you think you were just caught recently, you are dead wrong. We have all known for quite a while now. So, answer this thread, and/or PM each of us and zab, and let's get this chit worked out. GL allz

Survey Master
    You shouldn't of got over your head with your addiction..
    Look @ all the wasted time you put into getting those points.

Quote Originally Posted by datzang View Post
    Well here the real problem This guys owes well over $300+ between the 3 of us which is closer to 150K+ in points. I doubt there will be enough seized from the guy to even make a dent to his real debt. My suggestion would be for DonMega aka Sickread, to reply to this thread and come up w/ a payment plan as to how he can pay us all back. Look, it's obvious you want to come back, and we know you are more a client and poker player vs. someone who surveys and offers for the pts. Wouldn't it be easier to work things out a payment plan and try to get back into good standing w/ everyone. And you think you were just caught recently, you are dead wrong. We have all known for quite a while now. So, answer this thread, and/or PM each of us and zab, and let's get this chit worked out. GL allz
    How could he work a payment plan out, playing poker?? We all know how client is and that would be his main way of collecting points other than purchasing money packs to pay back, which means he would be spending most of his time paying back debts rather than poker. Obviously he created a new account to forget about his massive debt. I do hope there is a good end to this story for you and the others

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

he owed me about $300 i dont remeber the exact amount, it was all points and carbon...i know it was well over 120k points
    Last edited by TrueOC; 02-10-2012 at 11:53 PM.

not all or the points were sent to him, when we were trading he asked me to pay off his debts, so I sent 36k to daytradin to pay the debt he had with him, and the rest were sent to donmega, i dont remeber specifics.....Yea I also hope we could work something out with him as to paying us back....ill go through my history and see exact numbers
    Last edited by TrueOC; 02-10-2012 at 11:09 PM.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    wow...i hope this all gets sorted out...don, just come out of hiding and take care of business...

ok so i went through my history and was kind of confusing idk if i missed anything but from my calculations I sent a total 123.1k and $30 carbon. oh well lol :0

so has sickread even PM'd you zab to see whats going on and give you some bs excuse? or he knows he go caught?....donmega just come back, you know you will never be able to safely play on this site because your accounts will constantly get frozen...do the right thing and just pay everyone off and all will be good.....

I know this sounds bad but i legit lol'd after reading the first few posts in this thread. Zab comes in and posts how he has 18K from donmega to pay back all his debts. The first few people that talk up totals over 150K pts.

Kinda like someone walking into a house and saying hey guys i brought a pizza and there being like 100 hungry people inside the house.

Zab
    heh well.. I didn't want to give all the points to 1 person, so I guess I will divide them up tomorrow after everyone has a chance to post their LEGIT claims
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast