Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Zab

So.... I am getting this idea in my head

"Would like to play in" upgrade..

Basic concept is like this. Users that are deemed TRUST WORTHY would get a chance to be staked in a tournament of their choice.

The user would pick the tournament
    The user would input when it starts and how much the buy in is

Depending on how much the tournament costs would be relative to how many points that he needs to get 'staked' by everyone else.

All the other users can essentially buy a piece of him until he reaches the buy in amount.

Example:

Zab says "I want to play in a $5.00 + $1.00 tournament this Friday"

Let's say the math on that $6.00 = 3000 points needed

Other users would put in the amount of points they want to see that he plays.

Player 1 - 200 points (Would get him 6000 / 200 = or 3% of the winnings roughly)
    Player 2 - 100 points (Would get him 6000 / 100 = or 1.5% of the winnings roughly)
    Player 3 - 400 points (Would get him 6000 / 400 = or 6% of the winnings roughly)

And so on until we reached 3000 points. If we don't reach 3000 points in time, then everyone is refunded.

If we DO reach 3000 points in time, he will then get paid the MONEY he needs from me (From the site)

He plays, he wins, he transfers 100% of the winnings back to us and the site dishes out the money won or points equivalent.

Just a thought I had.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Oh my god! that would be amazing. Wow Zab you continue to come up with great idea after great idea.

Awesome idea I am loving this but one question .. what does the guy playing actually get out of this? lol
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    Awesome idea I am loving this but one question .. what does the guy playing actually get out of this? lol
    Ya still a work in progress.. a % or he has to use points also or.. I don't know
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I think that is fair actually .. the person requesting stake is going to be a trusted member anyhow so will more than likely be able to acquire some kind of points if they dont already have some in order to buy a percentage of their winnings as well. This way it is a combined effort and will be a lot of fun for all parties. I think that works awesome idea again Zab you the man!
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Zab
    Still have quite a bit to figure out.. Could be admin intensive. Would like to make this as automatic as possible

If there's anything I can do to help let me know Zab.

sounds good but fails for those of us that cant transfer haha does sound a good idea tho

some limits that would work

NO rebuy tourneys (chances of placing are that much less)
    if the tourney is late reg they MUST have regged before the tourney starts
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

gl with it,, didnt we used to do the staking thing be fore too zab???or that was just where U were doin the staking for small tourneys,, i rememeber that tho..i guess this would be alot of poeple all staking one person,.

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

It sounds like a great idea Zab, but I think it could also get a little crazy.
    I would assume there would be limits as to how many times during a period one could apply? or that could be left up to the members who are considering investing...