Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64275.99

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    add on should be a buck dalsue
    i agree and i dont i think its more for the br builders tbf but a straight buck would be better for overall prizepool
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i agree and i dont i think its more for the br builders tbf but a straight buck would be better for overall prizepool
    It will not be the last tournament I will host.

I'll add some more of these if people on here like it.. It's not really anything Zab does and I am not making money off of it.. but more like a get together type thing.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    Tomorrow people! I will be registered prior to the start.

Sweet idea Dalsue .. sounds like fun I think I will join you guys. I agree that the add-on should be 1$ for the benefit of the overall prize pool. How exactly did you go about creating a private tourney like that anyhow?
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

A No. 1
    Quote Originally Posted by walter1024 View Post
    Kool be a chance to show these suckers the diffirance between a buy-in style of play and a freeroll
    like you would know ya tattletellin crybaby punk

Survey Master
    I am sorry to say I had some technical difficulties with my laptop for the past two days.. allowing me to miss the tournament and many other things I had to do this past weekend.

I would post the stats if I knew them.. I am not sure if I can pull them or not, I will try to see.

I will create another though for this weekend... Any requests?

Survey Master
    I am sorry to say I had some technical difficulties with my laptop for the past two days.. allowing me to miss the tournament and many other things I had to do this past weekend.

I would post the stats if I knew them.. I am not sure if I can pull them or not, I will try to see.

I will create another though for this weekend... Any requests?

I got 3rd place Dalsue, and Nascar and Seaeyes were left for heads up. I'm not sure who won. Count me in, I'll play again.

PokerOwned God
    glad you will do another missed the first count me in

PokerOwned God
    dam i miss that, i will try to play in the next one, congrats to all the winners

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast