Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypto Guys

PokerOwned Master
    lol

Zab
    What I need is a site not for peer to peer (like you HAVE to have an account on that site)

But one that i can send to address's etc
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

sending coinbase to coinbase account is free

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Parlay Champion
    ^^^ lol
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ethereum and litecoin are low on fees can be converted into bitcoin if users prefer it
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Zab
    I'd like to find a 1 stop shopping place.. I dont want to FORCE people to get a coinbase account.. but I guess we could
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Litecoin has low fees and is easy to around also........ I use the blockchain wallet for Bitcoin also....... I noticed the fees were way down yesterday and today but that might be just temporary till Bitcoin goes back up again to move $50 was just $3.25 today not $30 like last week LOL so I noticed the fee was definitely a lot lower today

But I'm sure when Bitcoin starts to climb back up the fees will get bigger again although they are talking about trying to figure something out to make fees lower eventually even with blockchain wallet

I agree with poker kid I don't like coinbase all that much either LOL I know someone that had quite a bit of Bitcoin on there and they do do a lot of information and Reporting you to government agencies if you get too much Bitcoin on there it's not as Anonymous as a blockchain.io walllets...

But I'm sure eventually we can all figure something out

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    That's a wonderful Idea Zab... crytpo is da future, as we all know...

Zab
    Ok so no coinbase.

Seems like there should be something that handles multiple cryptos

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ok so no coinbase.

Seems like there should be something that handles multiple cryptos
    My friend tonis, said he was going to try to come on and post a bunch of info in this thread for you later today.. for the last year-and-a-half he only deals with cryptocurrencies and many different ways of moving them around so he said he had a lot of info that would be very helpful to you now and some good ways to do that. He's trying to write up a post for you and he's going to try to come on later today and posted in this thread hopefully it will be a help!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast