Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crp for mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I think the requirement should be you have to had made a final table in the Fury Free Roll.....................
    If that's the requirement Tracy for mod!! (She WOULD make a great mod) I'll also support WEC and Doc.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    If that's the requirement Tracy for mod!! (She WOULD make a great mod) I'll also support WEC and Doc.
    awwwwww thanks becca!! but i dont have the time or patience to be a mod!! but i am here from time to time, to help anyone if they need help!! i think WEC or DOC would make great mods!! but p.s. i did make a FT (2ndplace) in one of the freeroll fury games!! weeeeeeeee!!

this guy one time he told me he want to f my dad and afterward skin his face off and wear it as a mask while driving across the country with my dad face on his head.
    Last edited by DuckU408; 02-22-2014 at 02:11 PM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    this guy one time he told me he want to f my dad and afterward skin his face off and wear it while driving across the country with my dad face on his head.

wait, what??? Thats a pretty impressive line.. I may have to use that one now..

PokerOwned Veteran
    i will be a mod, with my maturity and expertise i would make a great mod

Quote Originally Posted by poophead View Post
    i will be a mod, with my maturity and expertise i would make a great mod
    The guy named poophead calls himself mature.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    I appreciate the nomination, but there is no doc for mod campaign this time around. But i'm guessing all those clever campaign memes from the previous opening influenced this nomination...mission accomplished lol
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    this guy one time he told me he want to f my dad and afterward skin his face off and wear it as a mask while driving across the country with my dad face on his head.
    isnt that from a movie? or i believe it was a severed head...now im going to have to google what movie this was
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

The guy named poophead calls himself mature.
    I think it was meant as hyperbole, not to place himself in serious contention
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

crp n azreal
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast