Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i am not sure if court is a multi accounter, but i am sure that court won alot of his points legit. i watched him smoke gimmeabrew for 70k at the same time he was up 30k on 25/50 plo. ive also seen him over the last 2 days beating thecol babyface myself for a few k wcandt and a few from colee.

last week he was bugging me for 1k all day. i saw he converted an offer or 2 and hes a degen and went str8 to client with the points. like i said he may have multiple accounts, of that i do not know, but he did win over 100k legitimately that i saw.
    I AGREE WITH THIS 100% been there myself also
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Pro
    Why would it matter if it was the same guy, aside from the multi-accounting, he is still buying the points right? I understand the issue if it's two people using dumping as a way to avoid the 1% fee for using marketplace. Could someone explain?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

well....i know he is always up and down with points....i dont know about the multi accounts but i have lost points to him but not recently....but what im still not getting if whoever it is buyin the points they are using their cc...and you are getting paid on that regardless...what i dont see is why would mrbig buy points and then dump them to court.....thats what im not understandin...unless ur thinking that mrbig is court and...he is having 2 accounts in there dumping them to the other account...which still makes no sense when h could just buy them on the court name

TON is Gone.
    It's a tough call ZAB...

1) A series of curious hands played is cause for concern but does not offer absolute proof.

2) The fact that a player wins a lot outside of the baove against verified oplayers does not mean he is not guilty. I don't have to take the wallet of everyone I bump in to to be guilty of taking the wallet I did steal.

I dunno'

Zab
    Ok, what I'll do is release the points back but not allow mrnobigdeal to purchase anymore points until he passes the new fraud detection upgrade I am working on.

It still just looks very fishy.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Give'em to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Ok, what I'll do is release the points back but not allow mrnobigdeal to purchase anymore points until he passes the new fraud detection upgrade I am working on.

It still just looks very fishy.

i have been there myself and watched almost all the play myslef and i can guarentee that mrnobigdeal just plays shiti and court calls cause he has the points 2

he also played gimme and steor and if what u said would be the case steor gimme tommy would all be in same thing and thats impossible so i put my vote on court to be 100''% ok

PokerOwned Veteran
    hes been crushing it in the client............................................ ....

i think court won them legit, not sayin he played WELL an won them.. but won them jus the same.. ive seen him clean up and go broke in client in the same day

Banned
    i vote for him being the biggest donk in client atm
    This sounds accurate at least. As for chip dumping, feasible with all the scamming that has been going on here lately.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast