Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sorry to much writing for me
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

i have never won shit from mrbig...but again how is mrbig buying the points? u say its fraudelant...stolen cc? im not getting it....
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    I shouldn't say court is on trial here, more mrnobigdeal, but its just odd the preflop play
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Seasoned Veteran
    idk but he just took 6 k f rom me in client soooo if he is chttn leme get that back cool?? LOL

PokerOwned God
    so he is shoving all in 3 or 4 hands ina row..maybe chip dumping..but what about the hands he won the last 2 or 3 days against us..just saying..well if you freeze his pts and keep them.,i want my 20k back that i lost to him which is fair..lmk..

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    i have been watching him in the past 2 days and he won em all fairly mrnobigdeal just came on in the last little few hours and joined the game

this could cost me my head but i vote for court being ok
    i agree mt notnice. we have both been in client at same time watching

TON is Gone.
    A buys from B fraudulently, dumping to C in client. When B goes to recover from A, no funds can be reversed. C "looks" innocent to all, just a really "lucky" player. C opens new account under D, wash, rinse, repeat.

Survey Master
    i dont think mrnobigdeal is dumping to court though. just trying to shove n pray. i play the idiot in pokerowned freerolls and he plays just as bad in them

Banned
    wtf everyone is greedy i won them fair in client

PokerOwned God
    yeah i vote for him being ok and the biggest donk in client atm..but he won them fair and square..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast