Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    i agree with some of this but also disagree with some. obv if a person is asking or applying for a stake they are probably broke. they shouldnt have to put up points as insurance. they most likely wont have the points. staking is a money making venture and has risks. obv the staker is taking all the risks and they need to be careful on whom they choose to stake. just doenst seem like a very good idea to make them put up points to be staked.

That obviously makes a lot of sense. I do like the idea as a whole though.

Zab
    i agree with some of this but also disagree with some. obv if a person is asking or applying for a stake they are probably broke. they shouldnt have to put up points as insurance. they most likely wont have the points. staking is a money making venture and has risks. obv the staker is taking all the risks and they need to be careful on whom they choose to stake. just doenst seem like a very good idea to make them put up points to be staked.
    It's a sort of insurance program, however, we could just do it as "buyer beware" as well. If you want a stake.. Then its up to you to convince others to stake you.. Whether that be by reputation, long standing member, ITM % etc..

Thoughts on getting rid of the insurance?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Thank you Zab, great job as usual.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Not totally true with the person being broke asking for a stake, some do it for BR management
    ok some may do for br management but what i wrote is also true

Survey Master
    10 points regardless to apply to reduce spam. Maybe it would be the backer's decision on how much to charge as collateral.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    It's a sort of insurance program, however, we could just do it as "buyer beware" as well. If you want a stake.. Then its up to you to convince others to stake you.. Whether that be by reputation, long standing member, ITM % etc..

Thoughts on getting rid of the insurance?
    10 pts is freakin 2 posts so i say just leave that, it will boost promotions too! There should be a link to player stats if possible too

Zab
    Are you referring to the 10 points just to post a stake or the insurance of $5.00 stake = 500 points you must put up (Which you will get back)
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

PokerOwned God
    all i can say is wow and well done..can't wait to use this feature

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    all i can say is wow and well done..can't wait to use this feature
    Dal had a lot of input in this

Survey Master
    if we want to offer some sort of insurance then maybe it should be something like to gain access to staking forum you put up a non refundable 5k points or something. 10$ basically and you get access but if you fuck a staker 1 you lose the 5k points. 2 you lose access to stakers forum forever. and 3 you get banned from site. that should defer most from screwing someone over and we have a nice pot to pay back the stakers with.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast