Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Collusion?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    No one should discuss hole cards until the hand is finshed. Really hate when I'm at a table and this takes place. Collusion is a stretch but it is the worse Poker etiquette you can display.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 03-24-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

nothing is a big deal on PO. we get free poker money. so i guess that's enough?
    issues are never resolved. but its free. how good can we expect something that's free to be?
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

a simple feature like carbon has to stop people talking once an all in has been bet would solve this issue...also would it still have been collusion if mr fury said i have TT BUT actually had say a AK??? end of the day bpm won the hand and its just client imo stop getting so worked up
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Mr. Fury should not have stated his hand.
    I think a warning should go there.

I really don't think this is a huge deal as well, afaik this has not happened before.
    Agreed. I have a much bigger problem with someone stating what their hand is while the hand is still being played, then I do with someone saying "I'm folding..."

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Zab
    First off its unethical to talk about a hand during the hand. That goes without saying.

HOWEVER, you are talking about collusion, 2 guys getting together to try and create an advantage.

Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage

Was there an unfair advantage if gimme did fold? No. Did you win the hand and win twice as much by him staying in? Yes. Did he actually do what he 'said he was going to do' - NO.

I think its not ethical and you shouldn't talk about your hand while you are in the hand, but it's a stretch to say they were colluding.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    First off its unethical to talk about a hand during the hand. That goes without saying.

HOWEVER, you are talking about collusion, 2 guys getting together to try and create an advantage.

Collusion is an agreement between two or more persons, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage

Was there an unfair advantage if gimme did fold? No. Did you win the hand and win twice as much by him staying in? Yes. Did he actually do what he 'said he was going to do' - NO.

I think its not ethical and you shouldn't talk about your hand while you are in the hand, but it's a stretch to say they were colluding.

Fact of the matter was they were cheating.. Idc how anyone else feels i know cheating when i see it..

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Fact of the matter was they were cheating.. Idc how anyone else feels i know cheating when i see it..
    O.o your just abit slow up top clearly
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I don't think this was cheating, the biggest thing would be fury stating his hand with gimme left to act.

As far as Mrfury saying his hand: Verbally disclosing the true contents of your hand will cause the hand to be killed and a penalty will be assessed.

He acted with no knowledge of gimme's hand so its not like he gained any advantage at all in this. Gimme knew what mrfury had and still called with a weaker hand. Not really a thing colluders do.

If you really want things to be done by the rules. Then mrfury's hand would have been killed and u wouldnt get the 2K of him. So you can send the 2K pts back to him

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    you guys dont jnow what real poker is

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast