BTC Rate: $66639.53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rip..........��

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Rip..........��
    Thanks for the support!

I'm not trying to be a party pooper just noticing what it's come to, I really hope client/poker owned gets live again

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Probably won't totally combine sites.

What we need is Cali to get poker legalized then all available states get on 1 network :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Hi zab i live in calif, and i know o people involved in that fight here it is still a long way away right now. does that mean you will still keep the few client games we have for us right now? I really hope so..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Until the US changes their laws and more states start opting in (Which is happening slowly) we'll likely slow down to 1 bigger tournament a day here..

I see some tournaments only have 3-4 people in it.. That's not enough!

If Cali comes on board and some other states, we'll start rolling out daily tournaments again. We have the infrastructure in place.

Until then, the new site for non-US players jackpotfreerolls.com is nearly ready
    No offense , but the new structure was just awful, there was no way for any hope of any type of success at all, I really don't understand why you even bothered. Getting rid of current games and making 1 per day with some reasonable structure would be nice. I understand the way it was setup before with the numbers wasn't working, but the current setup makes only reason to play is to play with people we know here, absolutely no value and no way you would get numbers. For example, the 1 pm est game, which hardly gets anyone now, has a 550 pt pool, thats it, no way to increase it, even if there were a hundred in it, that makes no sense. If 10 are in it, 3rd place loses pts, 2nd makes 45 pt profit, and for winning you just little more than double you buyin, at 275pts, so 155pt profit for winning a 10 man game. Imo, you'd been better off getting rid of the gtd's and just making them regular tourneys with all the buyin going to pool, or taking 5% off for the site, at least then we'd see the pot grow as more entered. I hope you can get something going that is at least is somewhat attractive to players and we can get some games going here again. I'd rather get rid of the promos for now and us that to make some interesting tournaments, who's really paying attention to promos right now anyway, even if it was one bigger pts added tournament a week, with all the pts that would of gone to promos as an added pot, with reasonable structure where majority of buyin goes to pot, not fees. Just my 2 cents. As far as Cali joining the states with legal poker, I think PA and NY will be before them, hopefully lots will start getting it going and join together, probably be awhile though before that happens, unfortunately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12