Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    If you do this there is a LOT of collateral damage - Donkey bets, LLBs, bounties, etc.
    Ya so, good or bad? Probably bad right
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I hate the idea, it's bad enough all of Merge's tournaments are re-entry, I'd rather not have this extend over to PO as well.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

TON is Gone.
    I think this would be horrible.... both from a ZAB's logistics and overall game play and enjoyment. I think any increased revenue ZAB might get from additional coupon sales would be more then offset by any back-end work he and/or MODS need to do. I find re-entry games tedious... and frankly if you have any skill at all unnecessary.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    I guess the only way Id do this would be a special game.. like $20 added prize pool. $1 entry KO tourney
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I guess the only way Id do this would be a special game.. like $20 added prize pool. $1 entry KO tourney
    Hrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

lol got you thinking now ton that would weed out some all inners I think, and come close to making people play something other then bingo
    " A dog with no bite never gets the stake. " B.Little

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by belit2day View Post
    lol got you thinking now ton that would weed out some all inners I think, and come close to making people play something other then bingo

Yes and no, certain players here would take great pride in donking someone for that $. I honestly don't mind when they do as Good play wins out in the long run (not sure I'm there yet ), but the associated drama that come with that donking? Well lets just say there are too many peeps here who hate to lose as it is. How much worse when they have a whole DOLLAR on the line?

I'm conflicted.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Yes,to the larger tourney no way to the re buy I would just spend my points on the larger tourney.

I absolutely hate the rebuy tourneys. For one thing they make the game run hours longer and seems to take away part of the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Some tourneys with an added buy-in would be fun such as KO tourney, but please no re-buys!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12