Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Ya there would be NO reason to ever miss.. If you entered into the tournament and forgot to play, that's on you.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes yes yes!!! i will no longer have to complain about missing registration. Zab=God

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Kool Just Make It happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Its a great idea and a great step in the right direction. Might have to make a special coupon for the weekly tourney

Awesome idea zab! Can't wait till this starts.

This will be a PO thing of beauty once in place. The ability to buy multiple coupons and enter at will is going to be great and way more convenient for everyone. You are the man Zab!
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The biggest issue I have right now is the donkey bets. Essentially when people use their coupon they will show up on the list. As the time approaches more people will be on the list. Hopefully people will join far before the tournament starts so users can get their bets down.
    dont think it will affect the donkey bets that much as you are betting for your or someone else who is already registered position maybe you could work it so that every tour ends registration 10 mins before tour to allow for donkey or llb bets

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    awesome, this means that the players who miss these games will get in and hopefully also down the road might up the prize pool some more
    would always be nice!!!! LOL,,,, BUT ttis is great news,, and will reallyl KILL the sneaks, once and for all,,as far as donk bettinnng,, u can just wait to make bets till when it gets closer to start of tourney,, thats what i do now anyways..but sometimes the donkey bets,, get lagggyy the last few min tho,, but great idea zab for sure!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    what will we do with the kill the sneaks prizepool hmmm

Don't just make the open registration early, let it be one hour before it start or something like that.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast