Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yes...and THANK YOU !!!

PokerOwned God
    @Zab

Its great news that carbon is willing to flex some muscle and B-slap the sneaks. Its a great deterrent. When they do this and the sneaking decreases, will you then increase the time from 20 seconds?

The idea of lowering the time was put in place to decrease the sneaking, right? Unfortunately it is kind of a pain for the people who have earned entry into the freerolls the right way. Basically I'm saying that the more effective the Carbon actions are then the min time hurdles become less necessary.

Sergeant
    great,only problem is occasional lag.better to miss a few than have sneaks.glad carbon has your back.I like that even less in freerolls is better chance to be itm.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I kind of gave up on the freerolls since 30 seconds wasn't enough time for me to register, this just means it's more difficult. I will wait for the VIP club! It's nice to see that Carbon is going to work with you to try to resolve this. A lot of the sites will just turn a blind eye since it's only a freeroll.

PokerOwned God
    Great news that CArbon will help to prevent sneaking, but maybe 25 seconds will also do the job ?

only 20 sec? I hope I'll manage to register in time. If that prevents password stealing it's ok. Gl all

20 seconds is good ,maybe with lower time to register there won't be sneaks at all . Good improvement zab,keep up the good work

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Well i bet you're gonna see even more request refunds now. but im not complainin', do what ya gotta do

I think this is great and thought 20 seconds would be plenty of time and when I mistyped the password and missed registration by the time I typed it in again, I was really racking my brain to figure out how it could have taken me 20 seconds to type it twice when I had all the windows open and clicked show right as it went up. Apparently the refreshing makes more of a difference than I thought but did not notice it as much when we had over 30 seconds to do it. I do think 20 is doable if we refresh and are ready.

Yeah go Carbon for actually caring about your customers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast