Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63946.66

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just for clarification, as there seems to be some confusion from what i see in chat, we are talking about carbon redeems here right, they are stopping zabs p2p transfer ability. They still have the coupon system right? So only change is no more redeems for carbon, or is coupon system gone too?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am with the ACR camp. I would love to see that happen. I believe if people had to wait until the next day for updates then would get used to it much quicker than they might anticipate. I also believe it would encourage earlier traffic (to see the results, rankings, winnings, ect) and promote more points mining from those who would normally wait for payouts to play the next game.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Just for clarification, as there seems to be some confusion from what i see in chat, we are talking about carbon redeems here right, they are stopping zabs p2p transfer ability. They still have the coupon system right? So only change is no more redeems for carbon, or is coupon system gone too?
    right.. just my redeems
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Please keep the Carbon 10 pm game if anything ( if you are thinking of removing carbon tournies that is)

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    it sucks that we cant P2P transfer at Carbon any more. It was a nice feature. Wonder if that will happen across the board eventually?

PokerOwned Pro
    Personally I don't like the 24hr delay.... But if I had to get use to it I guess I would.

I really liked when carbon had player to player transfers. now its just a bunch of crap.

PokerOwned Veteran
    What the hell is going on here?

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    This definitely sucks. But p2p transfer was gone a while ago so Im not surprised this is gone with it. Carbon just doesnt want people to get money through transfers.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea I wish they still had p2p transfers why did they discontinue this??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast