Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I'm gonna start bumping this periodically - a few people are using bubble chat to ask for trades/stakes to people they don't know (ex. Hey, I need BCP for GDMP? You send first).

By our rules, this is call for a permaban (consult the top of the thread) - if someone does this, tell an active mod IMMEDIATELY and it will be remedied.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    seems like rivdee has the scammers under control!! go rivdee!!!! great job, keep up the good work!!

Experienced Member
    I have to say the dedication to anti scamming on this site seems top notch. even to the point of preventing newer players like myself to have to be vigilant to prove their worth as a positive member of the site.

yes it was annoying to have to verify multiple times within a week but now that the mods know im not a bad guy I feel comfortable trading points/funds with members and not being scammed

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'm gonna start bumping this periodically - a few people are using bubble chat to ask for trades/stakes to people they don't know (ex. Hey, I need BCP for GDMP? You send first).

By our rules, this is call for a permaban (consult the top of the thread) - if someone does this, tell an active mod IMMEDIATELY and it will be remedied.
    the problem with that is if i am looking for bcp for gdmp i will want someone i dont know to send first so even if i had no intention of scamming that is probably what i would say. so next time i have netspend and im looking to but bcp, how should i approach it?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the little bubble thing that comes up in the corner when i first log in says that asking for someone to release before the money comes through was cause for perman i dont think it says anything about sending first. i mean some one has to send first in a trade like that so whoever asks the other to send first is at risk for getting banned?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234