Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    90 day grace...if you dont get current complete ban...otherwise you dont need them here at all!! and if they want back,they need to figure out a way to settle outside of the site/forum.

400 names of debt doesnt seem like many take the oppurtunity to settle...if youre a standup person you will settle within 90 days..otherwise good riddance!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Those names on the wall of shame lose access to every promo on this site. Aswell as having to pay an extra 15 pts per coupon that goes directly to the person they owe. Not to mention they can be debt collected any time they have points by the person they owe.

There has been alot of examples of people that were on wall of shame for like 3+ months coming back and paying off their debt. Your idea of nuking all of them means that all the debts will be lost.

Sure i do agree that there might be some flaws in the way we do it, but there is also flaws in just getting rid of them. This is an issue that gets discussed ad nauseam and what we do atm is what seems to work best.

As far as default goes, I do a lot of loans and I'm happy with the system. I actually have had people come back months later and pay off debts. Shit happens, PO is not a priority to everyone, but going into default is nowhere near the same level as scamming. Even if someone plans on cutting and running on a loan, if they come back and play in freerolls they are automatically charged extra to pay back part of their loan. It's a system designed to keep people from disappearing so that the loans actually get paid back. Of course to keep multi-accounters from abusing this system I believe new players should have to do a phone verification before being allowed to use the marketplace or loan shark.

ohhhh shittttt.... shits about to go down!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    As far as default goes, I do a lot of loans and I'm happy with the system. I actually have had people come back months later and pay off debts. Shit happens, PO is not a priority to everyone, but going into default is nowhere near the same level as scamming. Even if someone plans on cutting and running on a loan, if they come back and play in freerolls they are automatically charged extra to pay back part of their loan. It's a system designed to keep people from disappearing so that the loans actually get paid back. Of course to keep multi-accounters from abusing this system I believe new players should have to do a phone verification before being allowed to use the marketplace or loan shark.
    i agreee here too !, ive had poeple come back and pay off loans n shark a few months down line too... sone had to leave for good reasons,but still came back eventually and soorted it all out

Seasoned Veteran
    i get bubble messages from ppl ive never heard of asking me to loan them in marketplace i always tell them no because of all the scams going on for points and money kind of weird though

Quote Originally Posted by Any2WillDo View Post
    i get bubble messages from ppl ive never heard of asking me to loan them in marketplace i always tell them no because of all the scams going on for points and money kind of weird though
    And this is EXACTLY what we are trying to get rid of - some are established members, some are banned/disgraced members under new names.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you're gonna find some flaws in every system. just keep up what your doing i say. It's been nice to have all the drama in chat also. so much better

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Ahhhhh, now I might start answering those bubble chats I get that start with yo, sup, whatsup, from people I never chat with. In the past I knew any response elicited a request for something, stake, loan, wants points for tournament. Now I will answer them and ship name with begging approach to Zab

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    400 names of debt doesnt seem like many take the oppurtunity to settle...if youre a standup person you will settle within 90 days..otherwise good riddance!!
    dude i get where you are coming from but the issue here isnt the defaulters, its the scammers and people that default through the loan shark are an annoyance at most because you are GTD to get the points owed to you back minus the interest...and until the interest is paid they stay in default, and i for one like the fact that there are 400 people on that list that cannot win B2B that cannot with grinder, that cannot win any high hand pools etc etc etc, its better for us honest members as it means there is a good chance the prizepool will increase and make us more money in the long run, they also cannot ask for more than one loan at a time and if they start asking for market place loans because they are in default they are less likely to get it....

in conclusion focus on the real issue, the issue of old/known scammers making new accounts and trying to get shit outside of the system in place which is what zab is doing
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast