Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

BrainStorm - Better Password Release System -

Let's hear your ideas.. Keeping in mind, we will get no help from Carbon or Cake or FTP (If they come back online)

So it's something or some system I need to create.

The current Idea is some sort of VIP system where longer time members get the password quicker and new users drop down to like 10-15 seconds or something.

So anyways...

Let's hear your ideas
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    The Vip System is a good idea. I think you know who you can trust from longtime Members.
    The Sysrem we already use is good in my opinion. You never stop pw stealing 100% so the restricted form is the best way i think.

Is restricted possible at Cake and Carbon ? I think so

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian2607 View Post
    Is restricted possible at Cake and Carbon ? I think so
    It is but not like FTP.. I'd have to submit the list 1-2 weeks ahead of time.. Meaning new users are SOL
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

New Users must wait then if they really want to play. That sorts the good from bad.
    I think our System is already good enough.

I don't think we need restricted for Cake Poker becuase there is rarely some people joining PO Freerolls from there.
    Well like Zab said above, they won't get any help from Carbon Poker.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Hey Zab, is there a way to restrict the sneaks from getting paid from carbon if they sneak in. If they make the money and they cant collect it, then they wont want to sneak in to these smaller touenys. Maybe making a system that will make us registar our user name on carbon thru Pokerowned in order to play in the tourny.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah i have to say our system is good enough. dont think that there is to many other ways

i thought i read somethin where u said,, caarbon was gonna start bannning people, if th ey snuck in more than once or2x?? i thought i ead that her the other day???? that soounded like a goood idea maybe thats not happenin now i dunno...i think prollly there will always manage to be 1 or 2 maybe,, but notm uch more anymore it looksss like tho i know i almost didnt make tourney one day,, casue wireless vut out for 4 seconds,, and i only made it in with 1 sec to spare,, so i wouldnt want to see time drop down any more tho, at least for re gular old members

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    Hey Zab, is there a way to restrict the sneaks from getting paid from carbon if they sneak in. If they make the money and they cant collect it, then they wont want to sneak in to these smaller touenys. Maybe making a system that will make us registar our user name on carbon thru Pokerowned in order to play in the tourny.
    Nope

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast