Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I haven't seen we got over 10 sneakers so we don't need to worry much about that.
    When FTP goes back maybe we should try add new password system as you said before.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    aorry to burst your bubble PBB, there will be no more ftp.

Banned
    I think the current method is working reasonably well, considering the lack of support from the poker sites. 1-3 sneaks is very annoying, but not the end of the world. If you start getting more than that, then perhaps a major change is necessary. It would sure be nice if there was an icon or word on the main PO client that within 5 mins of the start of the tournament would allow anyone to click on to see who the current sneaks are. Not sure if that is possible, but it would be nice. I have no problem teaming up with others on the table to limit the impact of any sneak in the tournament.

Hmm... Oh man you already give up your hope at Full Tilt Poker.
    You know yourself how great FTP was.
    Well unless they can't found a buyer in FTP it's down.
    I want to believe there is going to be a buyer of it.

Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    aorry to burst your bubble PBB, there will be no more ftp.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Pro
    the structure was good how the blinds rise was also great. and if it does come back it will still be a good while yet and we have to cross our fingers new management doesnt pillage and destroy the greatness that was.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Carbon sure could learn a thing or two from Full Tilt if they just paid attention. The list of players eligible for freerolls was SOOOO nice on Full Tilt's part. Why doesn't Carbon code something like that, surely it can't be that hard. Make a list for us of the players who are eligible for PokerOwned freerolls. Then if we get a sneak, you can just remove their name from the list! You hear that Carbon?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123