Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - Dash4Cash Poker Client -

Before we start, please note: 3% of all survey points are deducted and added to this prize pool. If you do ANY surveys under 34 points, NO POINTS ARE DEDUCTED (that would be less than 1 point).

What is this?

The Dash4Cash is a new poker client promotion that should be a lot of fun. Everyone is given 100 chips they can use in the poker client, and you can reload as often as you like!!!

How do I qualify?

To prevent new users that will just come to try and claim the prize pool, you must complete 100 points worth of surveys each week to be able to participate or buy your way in with 100 points directly. Please note again: This is every week.

Where does the prize pool come from?

There are 2 sources of the prize pool listed below:

#1 Ad revenue – Any revenue we earn from Ads from PokerOwned, we add to the prize pool

#2 2% of all the points you earn from SURVEYS are added to the prize pool (Example: You complete a survey for 500 points, 2% of that or 15 points are added to the prize pool)

What the heck, I don’t want to lose 3% of my points!!

This is a major change to the site, we feel (talking to the users) that every one can benefit from a small 3% deduction. I will test this out for awhile and see how well this is working. As you know from this site, nothing is ever set in stone. I do what the majority of the members want.

Okay, I changed my mind, this sounds like fun, what do I do?

Earn or buy your way into the site and start playing!!

What if I don't want to play, can I opt out?

No, you cannot opt out at this time

How do I win money?

Simple math. We take the total chips in play divided by the prize pool. That will tell us how many chips YOU NEED for $1 worth to cash out.

Let me give you an example. If there are 10,000 total chips in play between EVERYONE, and the prize pool is $20.00. That means 10,000 / 20 = 500 chips needed for you to redeem (win) $1.

Please be aware, every time someone busts and reloads their account, or wins money from a tournament the totals chips in play increases.

How will you stop this from being a Donk Fest, people shoving just to get more chips?

Simple, we make it so you cannot reload yourself for 15 minutes every time. I can increase this if needed.

What if someone has a TON of chips and they just don't play anymore? This seems unfair to have all this chips count against us??

Yes that is correct, and if you are idle for 7 days, your chips no longer count against the overall chip total. You do not lose your chips, they just no longer count until you login again.

I have enough chips to redeem, what can I get?

You can either redeem for the following:

$1 Full Tilt Poker
    $1 Carbon Poker
    560 PokerOwned Points (Which is equal to $1 at Carbon or FTP)

It's hard for me to get points, can I just buy in directly?

Yes you can, it will cost you 100 points. I know this sucks, but your 100 points won't count towards the prize pool (This means that you most likely got those points doing something that didn't generate revenue for the site).

I liked the old poker client, is it still there?

Yes, the 2 poker clients are very different and have nothing to do with each other.
    Last edited by Zab; 07-04-2011 at 10:51 AM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Sergeant Major
    sounds cool, just gonna have to opt in and give this a try, ty again zab for the creative efforts you and your team put forth in making this one of the better clients available.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    I am trying to keep things fresh
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Sergeant Major
    its awesome. good job

I am not really interesting in this thought, but might try this one out
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Zab
    Hey its free money

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice but not survey for my country so i cant play ther

Experienced Member
    sounds cool cant wait to try it out ive been having trouble getting points so lets see if this pans out hope it does

Master Sergeant
    It has to be surveys can it be videos watched and downloads as well?

PokerOwned Veteran thenuts_sc77's Avatar
    nice1 Zab,i'll give it a go

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast