Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

New Upgrade - Crowdflower Tasks -

This is something TOTALLY different. It appears to be working right now, but I am doing some further testing and want your feedback.

Let me explain how this site works.

You do tasks for points. This somewhat like a survey site, but you actually have to think and I BELIEVE they convert 100% of the time if you do them right.

So when you take the training course, DO NOT MESS THIS UP or you will not be given anymore tasks. They ARE testing you to see how good you are at taking these tasks.

Some of you will truly enjoy this, so try it out.

GOING LIVE SOON

Once I get some feedback on this, I will add it to the tool bar up top

I know after the training course, I completed just 1 page and got 17 points, took just a min or so and it is still going.

The idea is that you can always get tasks from here if you are a good task taker.

Give me feedback

*** Hint *** If the item they are looking for says "Mens Shoes - Size 10" a GREAT match would be Men's Dress shoes Size 10.. If the item only says "Men's Shoes" then it would be a GOOD match since they left out the Size 10 Part!
    Last edited by Zab; 11-18-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God
    "Think", what kind of members do you think you have here? lol, I'm gonna try right now

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    "Think", what kind of members do you think you have here? lol, I'm gonna try right now
    Don't give up, once you get the hang of it, they work.. And 100% success rate
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Dammm that hurt"s thinking sux !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥zab

Zab
    The test takes a little bit. After you complete the test (Get as high score as you can) then you are given REAL tasks.

Banned
    hmmm, sounds like something i might just have to try. Hell, let me get my points for a couple more posts, and then I'll go do it and give my opinion on it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The test takes a little bit. After you complete the test (Get as high score as you can) then you are given REAL tasks.
    omg, i hope i'm doing a real task, an hour in and 10 of 13 complete. Says 26pts per page, hope that means 26 X 13. I'm not stopping now, see what happens when i get to 13 of 13 complete.

Nice Zab, I will definitely check into this tomorrow morning when I am off and have the down time. I will add feedback after.
    I am really interested in how madjek makes out.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    omg, i hope i'm doing a real task, an hour in and 10 of 13 complete. Says 26pts per page, hope that means 26 X 13. I'm not stopping now, see what happens when i get to 13 of 13 complete.
    I have no clue!! Thats why we're testing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast