Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bit coins?

PokerOwned God
    There is buzz on these but I don't foresee myself using them in the near future. Currency conversion always seems to have an added tax involved.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the software is no diffrent than client..

I fear that, for you Zab, managing the value of the BitCoin may be difficult. Considering the value of BitCoins will fluctuate regularly, it may be difficult to tell how many points to charge for BitCoin. To be honest though, I would be interested in the idea. It would be neat to get started with BitCoins, and this would allow me to do it with a minimal risk.

Zab
    If there's a demand for it... I can add them.. people dont seem to interested though
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Never used bitcoins, but i have been looking them up to see what they are and how u purchase, where u cant use them and stuff like that. This would be a pretty good idea.

PokerOwned Veteran
    A poker client with nothing but bitcoins is what sealswithclubs.eu has right now. In fact they are using the same poker client as your client here. You should look into it now.

I realize this is an outdated post, but if stumbled upon again I urge you to look at the rise "Bitcoin" has made.

Bump
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Zab
    Yes I agree bit coins are nice.

Hell, I could make a poker site here with nothing but bit coins.

I'd have to understand the model first though, how you acquire bit coins and so on
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

nah everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.. i just get that bad feeling that its all going to go tits up, pardon my language

I dunno Zab, I like the points system here, but I don't understand the first thing a out bit cons so I am sure that is a big factor imo. I also don't have the urge to go playing on the sites with them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast