Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Zab

Bankroll Boosting Program Input

As you know, I am working on getting multiple bankroll boosting programs going which will in turn lead to several new sites with daily free rolls.

My question is, WOULD something like the below samples be something you would actually do.

Examples:

Juicy:
    • No deposit required
    • 1000 FPP's required to clear the CPA ($1 Tournament = 7 FPPs as an example)
    • Free Access to Daily Freerolls for 2-4 weeks as long as you are making progress towards clearing your CPA, can request extensions
    • 20,000 points once you complete the CPA

Carbon, Aced, PDC (Could do all 3)
    • $50 Deposit Required
    • 250 VIP required to clear the CPA
    • 1 Free coupon per day as long as you are making progress, can request extensions
    • 20,000 points once you complete the CPA

Is this something you would actually be interested in doing? Let's assume you don't already have an account at these sites (Because I will be getting tons of different sites)

If you can think of a good name for this program as well, let me know.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

when you say '1000 FPP's required to clear the CPA ($1 Tournament = 7 FPPs as an example)' you mean like the average umm bonus scheme sites put on etc? in my opinion i personally would do it yes.. but i cannot speak for everyone else lol.

i would do both of these examples deposit and no deposit but again... i just cant see a lot of people depositing, i sorry to sound so pessimistic .
    Last edited by hitmeup; 11-23-2012 at 11:06 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    Absolutely worth doing. As you know I view the site as a great way to begin a bankroll.....not as a never ending supply. I think this is an excellent way to help your members get enough of a roll to be playing real games, and leave the PO freerolls for other new members to build their own bankroll.

WOULD definitely like to be a part of both bankroll programs. Do you need to be new to the poker sites? If so juicy is the only one i could do.

Carbon, Aced, PDC (Could do all 3)

$50 Deposit Required
    250 VIP required to clear the CPA
    1 Free coupon per day as long as you are making progress, can request extensions
    20,000 points once you complete the CPA

zab, i know this will be only for new players but, actually, $50 deposit and 250 VIP points its a lil to much for me, i think i wouldnt do it......O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post

zab, i know this will be only for new players but, actually, $50 deposit and 250 VIP points its a lil to much for me, i think i wouldnt do it......O_o
    I will be adding tons of different rooms
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    As someone new to your site, I like the way you have it set up. I am still trying to navigate through a lot of it. There is so much, I learn a new promo every day. Plus I like the fact that the grinder/ BTB is one of them. Could you at least keep those 2 as core for the site without change? I think it's really fun of a challenge. Maybe what your talking about could be for intermediate BR builders you could up the requirements slightly, and offer those players a more elite game once or a few times a week? Like Carbon has the tiers, keep what you have for all members who contribute to the standards you have set. Give the " next tier " BR's those requirements above and offer a more exclusive event(s) for them. I dunno if that makes sense? I have tried a few different poker forums before though and can say this one is the best! Lots to keep a player busy, that's what us multi-taskers need. Thank you for that!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Do you have to be new to site? Or is this just a deposit bonus? I would def use either of those choices. Need a little more details, is it for people who have poker accounts linked to pokerowned, etc?

Sounds like a sound setup. I will "hangback" and watch for more input BUT, I suggest ya call it......"POWDERS"(P.okerO.W.nedD.epositE.ntryR.eba teS.ystem). (Everybody LOVES rebates,might attract). (AHEM),btw,IF my title is used, can ONE assume I'll receive royalities....hmmmm?? LOL :O)>
    Last edited by Mny4NutnCps4Fre; 11-23-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Just a thought....but I don't get out much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast