Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I think you're on the right track. I have a hard time playing for low stakes and I struggle with this. Maybe something like this will keep the higher stakes plrs interested. Don't get me wrong, I like playing the forum for the company but I'll go take a ride to the grocery store when playing micro stakes tourneys.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

i cant depo money onto poker sites,, but anythin else thats a help to all of us here woild be great.i,m not doing much on merge right now, either,, without player2 player for me personally is all, BUT I am playing Lock still,, and tryin to wins ome moeny on ACR now too. becasue they have goood withdrawel methods there too,.. maybe we can get some freerolls at ACR again, in light of no more player2 pplayer at merge???ACR has good withdrawel options,!! .., and Lock too. altho tey are taking very long on LOck with their WU withdrawels now too,, over 6 weeek for people..

Zab after Black Friday so many will never deposit on any site and are looking to build their BR on free rolling. As I have seen in many posts, so many are now wondering how to even deposit on Merge due to the P2P gone. It sounds like a good idea but seems Merge is making it harder for this to be possible.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    each has a style of play but falls puez muchaz vecez zi and gan a good well

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just curious if this is something that could be started soon. I will wait till deposit anything if it is to get the benefit. I would definately use this.

ok, lets put it this way, everyone here withdraws, im talking for me now, i always withdraw to my Neteller or Skrill accounts, then i constantly re-deposite every month the minimum necessary to take advantage of the Depositors' Promotions in the Poker sites i play most, usually for me they are PokerStars, Carbon, Aced and more recently Full Tilt, but it is basicaly to take advantage of the Freerolls i can play in those sites by making a deposit, cmon, thats not much, lets say, just for example, that you win $50 on one site in november, u can withdraw this amount and re-deposit $10 in 5 different poker rooms to take advantage of their Freerolls Promotions, so, in december you will have 5 different sites to play freerolls in, increasing your chances to do more money and so on, thats not spending money, it is INVESTING your money, its totally worth, and what Zab is proposing its even better, once we will then have even more chances to build up bankrolls, i think its REALLY great idea, i think people are just not thinking right about it....
    Last edited by Swittie; 11-25-2012 at 09:28 AM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    As you know, I am working on getting multiple bankroll boosting programs going which will in turn lead to several new sites with daily free rolls.

My question is, WOULD something like the below samples be something you would actually do.

Examples:

Juicy:
    • No deposit required
    • 1000 FPP's required to clear the CPA ($1 Tournament = 7 FPPs as an example)
    • Free Access to Daily Freerolls for 2-4 weeks as long as you are making progress towards clearing your CPA, can request extensions
    • 20,000 points once you complete the CPA

Carbon, Aced, PDC (Could do all 3)
    • $50 Deposit Required
    • 250 VIP required to clear the CPA
    • 1 Free coupon per day as long as you are making progress, can request extensions
    • 20,000 points once you complete the CPA

Is this something you would actually be interested in doing? Let's assume you don't already have an account at these sites (Because I will be getting tons of different sites)

If you can think of a good name for this program as well, let me know.
    Actually sounds great. If I am comprehending this correctly. 250 points is only $25 rake.... an I would be compensated 20k points? That would be like $50 worth of points right? Post a reply if I am incorrect.

PokerOwned God
    I will for sure take part in these programs.

I'm a mod on another forum that uses this concept. It's used with a good deal of success. I will say thought that deals that require an initial deposit are typically the ones that aren't utilized as often. One because most players are not willing to deposit and risk their own money, or because they live in the US and depositing is too difficult. Usually it's a combination of the two especially with so many rooms changing policy and not allowing players from the US.

Once the CPA is reached, do you continuously earn PO pts based on rake as well?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234