Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61853.58

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I would follow such a program absolutely, maybe call it "Poker Owned or Bust Freerolls". As long as you allow people that already have an account at those sites to do those programs then yes. I also think u could get people that give you offers to add bonus points into an account? thanks!

PokerOwned Master
    hey thanks for the update sounds like a great way to build BR thanks ZAB

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post

zab, i know this will be only for new players but, actually, $50 deposit and 250 VIP points its a lil to much for me, i think i wouldnt do it......O_o
    That's the kind of information I need
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned God
    Wouldn't deposit $50... But if you changed it to no deposit and earn 1,000-2,000 vip points I'd be interested.

#NiggasInParis

I would not deposit money but earning the points would interest me a lot.

Zab
    I don't get to make up the requirements
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I am not going to deposit anywhere, but if we have freerolls on the site, I would be interested in cashing in those and then playing cash games to earn points toward rewards.

Seasoned Veteran
    i want 20k

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmeup View Post
    when you say '1000 FPP's required to clear the CPA ($1 Tournament = 7 FPPs as an example)' you mean like the average umm bonus scheme sites put on etc? in my opinion i personally would do it yes.. but i cannot speak for everyone else lol.

i would do both of these examples deposit and no deposit but again... i just cant see a lot of people depositing, i sorry to sound so pessimistic .
    you are probably correct. not alot would deposit. i will say this for the program. most sites offer a match bonus. so if you deposit 50$ and get 25-50$ matched by the poker site you have 75-100$ to start. now add in 20k points and you get another 40$ in redeems. so essentially depositing 50$ could turn into 140$. not a bad deal, just gotta clear a couple bonuses. not to mention a free coupon daily saving you 150 pts a day

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I am not going to deposit anywhere, but if we have freerolls on the site, I would be interested in cashing in those and then playing cash games to earn points toward rewards.

This. Definitely sounds good besides the depositing. I haven't had to deposit on any site and don't really want to start. Yeah I know I'm a cheap ass.
    Last edited by RageMachine; 11-23-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast