Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Bad News.. No more Ultimate Bet Freerolls

From my affiliate manager at UB\AP

Unfortunately I have some really bad news. All tourneys for this month from you are killed. They will all be removed from the client if they have not already been removed. I was just informed about half an hour ago that the low attendance tourneys are removed.

We have received very clear restrictions on tourneys we can and can’t do and unfortunately because of the low attendance last month we are not permitted to run the ones this month. I as I said was just informed. This all must have been coming for some time and considering you sent these just yesterday means that it’s even more of a shock about this turn of events.

The new rules are as follows:

Rule #1. Affiliates will only be able to request 2 tournaments a week, with at least one of them being a real money buy in (only 1 FR per week).

Rule #2. FreeRolls

• First time requests we will only add $25 maximum, and the affiliate must put up $25 (or more if they wish). This would make $50 FRs the starting place for all standard affiliate tournaments.

• Affiliates will have to show results to continue to have us contribute towards their FreeRolls, or to add more to the prize pool.

• If an affiliate does not get over 50 players in their $50 FRs, they would be limited to one of these FRs per month. If they can’t get 50 players two months in a row they will not be allowed to request another FR for 3 months. If they request FRs after 3 months and again can’t get 50 players we won’t consider their request again for at least another year. Again, they are welcome to continue with FRs if they wish, but if they aren’t meeting these requirements we would not be contributing towards the prize pools.

• If an affiliate does get over 50 players they can continue with a weekly $50 FR (we contribute 50%) at the affiliate manager’s discretion.

• If an affiliate gets over 100 players in two of their consecutive weekly FRs we can then consider offering more to their FRs (again at the Affiliate Manager’s discretion, but basically a $100 FR where we contribute $50 should not happen unless the affiliate is regularly getting 100+ players in attendance).

• After $100, FRs have to be made by special arrangement and the Affiliate Manager is responsible for justifying the budget they allot to these.

• If an affiliate gets less than 100 players in bigger prize pool FRs, we would give them a warning the first time and move them to $50 FRs (or just cut our contribution back to $25 in their FRs).
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

yes zab i know about their rep quirenments fro my other forums, awww, i was wonderin how they lett u hre aww ,,LOL,,, one of myother gruoups,, has one buyin,, say real small buy ins like 1 dollar, or 2,,, then sometimes, u have to have played the buy in,, to then play the freroll too that they have,,and they do rebuys,,, AND another group i have,, usues 2 sep names, for ther same forum realy,,, so they can gt more games, to hehe,, BUT maybe we could try a few small buy ins,, and then see if we can get a freroll, for people who play that. ok just some toughts

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    That is all such bullshit. If they're so worried about attendance issues then they should give you an option to fund the whole freeroll yourself without any requirements. Why are they so adamant about this?

PokerOwned Pro
    s+it dam
    this is totaly bad news
    i love ub and your games
    i have also noticed a few other forum games have gone from the lobby

Zab
    So they are going to let us finish out the month, new rules apply starting in March

I made it only 60 points to get more users
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Linds8491
    Awww thats crappy, and I don't even play UB

Banned
    yep this sucks because i liked the low number of peeps.i guess they expect forum freerolls to be like thier 50 freeroll,2 or 3 thousand peeps and it sucks.most forums dont bother with u/b or a/p .

PokerOwned God
    ub on ub off ub on ... its like watching the Karate Kid

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have gone back to work full time so im working when most of the tourneys are being played but that really sucks, i like playing on UB.

Corporal
    I guess, UB want to make money,and don't let small forums get freerolls with money added.i hopwe we can always find a solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast