Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backup plan

Survey Master

Backup plan

Zab i really hope you dont take offense to anything in this thread or the comments that ppl may post, but i think we need a backup plan for certain things on this site.

example: its 1242 est right now and client is down. no way for anyone to reset it. this is costing you money. we need a way to fix this. youre on from 930am-10pm normally. off and on

example: some players arent on at same time as you. non usa mainly. what if they wanna redeem points for carbon or other things?

these are just a couple examples of some things you could appoint a night moderator to do. this way the site is covered 24/7. its just an idea but you should consider it

Couldn't agree more. Understandable if Zab doesn't want to cede that much control to someone, but definitely something to consider.

PokerOwned God
    Well, I know of 3 mods that are usually on pretty late and they all are trustworthy for a little control in my opinion. It's definetly up to Zab though. Good idea Tommy.

#NiggasInParis

Survey Master
    thx guys. im sure i coulda used a couple other examples or went into further detail but i just wanted to give zab a few things to think about

PokerOwned God
    This might not really be a " back up plan " but I know a lot of people who would like a time bank in the PO tournaments. Every other freeroll has one.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah i agree but i do not think that it will really work hmm

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i totally agree!

PokerOwned Veteran
    At a glance looks very interesting but i hope that works

Experienced Member
    Couldn't agree more. Understandable if Zab doesn't want to cede that much control to someone, but definitely something to consider.

PokerOwned Veteran
    maybe, but isnt there 2 people behind pokerowned.. there is a developer who also does things behind the scenes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast