Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Staking Upgrade (Need Suggestions)

I am probably going to add the staking upgrade tomorrow.

I need to figure out how to handle carbon stakes. Here's my thoughts.

- If you want a stake on carbon, you enter in the tourney id #
    - Person then agrees to stake you
    - It automatically buys a coupon for you
    - You play and the results are in..

THIS IS FINE AND EASY

The issue is, what happens if someone stakes you, and you don't play?

My thoughts are the NEXT carbon tournament you play in, no matter what is considered the stake tournament

Thoughts?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

if you dont play the stake should be cancelled....they staked you for that mtt for a that reason and you apparently wanted the stake for that mtt

Is this just for PokerOwned freerolls?The coupons being bought automatically seems confusing to me for some reason.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    if you dont play the stake should be cancelled....they staked you for that mtt for a that reason and you apparently wanted the stake for that mtt
    Ok couple things.

#1 I meant for Carbon tourneys.. The thing is, the coupon was purchased already and the points were deducted from you. Can't just cancel

#2 If it's a MTT tourney, the money was sent already
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Is this just for PokerOwned freerolls?The coupons being bought automatically seems confusing to me for some reason.
    We'll have both but I was trying to figure out the Carbon coupon issues...

If its a real money transfer situation, people just have to pick and choose who they stake.. Be careful

Ya but the next tournment might not be a tourney you can split the winnings like a coupon or satelite, unless you just talking about freerolls.

As far as the freerolls go, I think if a player doesn't play in the tournament he is wishing to be staked for (maybe the stake wasn't completed on time and he didn't get the coupon) then the staking agreement should apply for the very next tournament the person receiving the stake can play in.

With real money buy ins, that should ultimately be left up to the two involved in the staking agreement. Normally the money would be returned.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Banned
    don't you pretty much already do this Zab? I think it is a good idea, as long as people honor the stake and pay back, i know this is a main issue with helping people on here, they forgetting or just flat out blowing you off.

PokerOwned Pro
    the thing is how would you know when he/she is play their next tourney? but yes i like it. the staker should pick another game for the player to get second chance in certain cirumstances. lookin forwrd to this feature honestly. thanks Zab you do great things around here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast