Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unfortunately, not much more you CAN do. Some people will still do what they want to do even when told they shouldn't. However they made the choice, and it's on them, it's not on you.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    sounds fucking awesome lilg give this idea 5 stars!!!!!!!!!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Master
    Blood, Breath, or Urine. The PO gustapo is coming to town, JK lol PPL should know better tho

PokerOwned Master
    Good upgrade. This is things people should be doing to begin with though. I always ask somebody I trust (generally Tommy) what they think about a person before I do any trade where there is a risk involved. I mean there are a lot of people who have been here for a while that are trustworthy. So I try to deal with them or just don't deal. :-D

PokerOwned God
    3) If they have been phone, IP verified (Passed our security)

is this done automatically? guess i can just wait, type in my name and see what it says.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow pretty cool. hopefully will help out the ppl getting scammed in long run

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    yup seems like a minor fix. but we got to get 2p2 on this mf'er....first or second offence of a scam with proof by scammed party..banned. i dont ask or take loans often, even at time when offered i turn them down, just know some people are too eager to do it
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    No matter what people are gonna scam, scammers scam , haters hate, thats what it is

PokerOwned Pro
    This is the best upgrade i've seen in a long time. Phone verification will prevent more scammers than anything else...just look at Craigslist...

An option for members to "verify" themselves would be legit.

In the end it's up to the members to do their research before trading.

I love this idea, I know the community wants scammers perma banned but this way they don't have to create multiple accounts and they can see their name turning into mud for all to see.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast