Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    a 5th place after winning back2back . not to bad . well done

PokerOwned Moderator
    Awwww, I wanted to be first, lol. Big congratulations. This is a very hard thing to do! If you get three in a row, are you going to go for the Back2Back2Back2Back?

PokerOwned Veteren
    yes exactly! But i only finished in 5th i knew it was a bad all in but after winning 2 in a row i was getting antsy lol

nice congrats brayx

PokerOwned Master
    Pretty awesome feat. About the only thing I could do 2 in a row would be to bubble. Hope you have a few more of these in you. You can win as much winning 2 in a row as you do in the tourney, if not more.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 07-02-2011 at 04:43 AM.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Pretty awesome feat. About the only thing I could do 2 in a row would be to bubble. Hope you have a few more of these in you. You can win as much winning 2 in a row as you do in the tourney, if not more.
    ALOT MORE! I ended up making 40 bucks just yesterday, $15 for both wins, $10 from the jackpot and the rest is from sit and go i also won. Also, the jackpot has only been up like a week. Imagine if a month goes by and no one won it, it will be HUGE!

PokerOwned God
    Grats to you for winning this, but you should also thank my Internet-Provider for this win, lol.
    I was in your second tourney and made it to last 4, I was chipleader by far if I remeber correctly and then my Inet crashed, damn! I didnīt make it to reconnect.
    I would not like to say, that I would have won this, but I guess I had a pretty good chance and would have loved to fight with all of you to win it.
    Once again grats!
    I guess its very hard to win 2 in a row and I guess I will never make it, because of the starting time of the tourneys I can normally only play one a day.

Sergeant Major
    good job , very nice .. u owned it .. of course it shouldnt count since i wasnt playing just kidding keep it up

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Grats to you for winning this, but you should also thank my Internet-Provider for this win, lol.
    I was in your second tourney and made it to last 4, I was chipleader by far if I remeber correctly and then my Inet crashed, damn! I didnīt make it to reconnect.
    I would not like to say, that I would have won this, but I guess I had a pretty good chance and would have loved to fight with all of you to win it.
    Once again grats!
    I guess its very hard to win 2 in a row and I guess I will never make it, because of the starting time of the tourneys I can normally only play one a day.
    You're right migo! you had both me and zarrad covered and then all of a sudden, you sat out! In the top 3!?! I think at one point i had 4k to your 30k. But i just kept raising the button and z folded his button more often than me and i got your small blind. But when it came to HU we basically even and i earned the win there. Thanks for handing me the HU opportunity bud.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    Once again grats!
    it doesnt matter if you can only play 1 a day .... has 2 be the last 2 that you play and u win back2back champ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast