Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63946.66

Zab

B2B Prize Pool release

Please tell me if I am out of line here or wrong..

bgd13 is upset that I paid him in points (Which you can instantly redeem for Carbon money and he did 50% of it) instead of paying him in just Carbon Money.

He says:

when you put the prize pool at $53 .21 people expect to win dollars not points becuse i can't use points to enter carbon $2500 tournments...... can i.....
    Am I missing something here? Am I out of line?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    If you do not know how to "Redeem" your points (Which are redeemed @ the same rate if you do it in $25.00 denominations,) It is quite easy.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/redeem.php

Zab gave you extra choices incase you wanted something else, or wanted to trade with other members.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Yeah I don't see know different. bgd13, if you don't want them shoot them this way. I'll redeem all of it. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I thought it was completely natural and a very reasonable way of handling it

Zab
    He redeemed 50% of his prize pool right away and used the rest on coupons and other stuff. Which was the intention. Normally I don't get worked up about this, but it's been going on for several days..
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

We are lucky we have this site and your promotions. People should be grateful not complain. I don't understand why people are never satisfied.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    all i can say is rofl

The thing there is always people looking for pts because they find them hard to get. So getting pts in the value of the $'s is better imo. Because you can redeem them all to get the dollar amount. Or you can keep some just to have pts in reserve. Or you could prob find someone desperate who would give you a extremely good exchange rate to make even more carbon.

You arent out of line. Some people just feel the need to complain about the smallest things.

On a side note it sickens me that people this ungrateful are the ones that usually win the promo's.

It is confusing zab the first time i won the pin the tail on the donkey i was so confused if people see a dollar amout they expect cash not points.......... personally i dont care now that i know but it might be better to have a point amount up
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

Zab
    Alright I just wanted to make sure I wasnt crazy.. Closing thread