Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

My official stance on freeroll pw sharing

I see from the logs tonight that many members got upset with each other. Some members want to openly share pws, some want to charge people points, some want to split a PW 50\50.

My official stance is, it's a free market. You can do whatever you want to do.

My ONLY rule is: Don't get pissed at people for not wanting to share or their terms. If someone doesn't want to share, they don't have to.

You guys tell me what you want, what you need, what will make things easier and I'll make it happen.

If you tell me you need a animated gif of 2 dogs humping a chicken.. I'll make it happen.

If you need me to upgrade to Passwords to other freerolls page so you can charge users points, I'll make it happen.

*** Please keep in mind that FTP has an upgrade in April that should start preventing PW sharing so this SHOULD HOPEFULLY all be a moot point ***

Zab
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Sergeant Major
    cant we all be friends?? =) its so much more fun!!

Banned
    My stance is that if you never share a password you shouldn't be a mooch and ask for a password. But for all those people that do take the passwords of the chat from fellow members, when you have a password then you should definitely share it. This is just common courtesy!

TRUE<< poeple wont be able to get passwords here,,, but we wont be able to get other passwords either.. so that wiill maybe stop a lot of this,, true...but somehow i think some people,, mite still find a way to get around new FT upgrade, LOL< poeple always do,,, we,ll jus have to wait and see

Zab i agree totally. If someone gets a pass it is theirs to do what they please with,

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by synergybros View Post
    My stance is that if you never share a password you shouldn't be a mooch and ask for a password. But for all those people that do take the passwords of the chat from fellow members, when you have a password then you should definitely share it. This is just common courtesy!
    You can't force someone not to be greedy or reciprocate
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    True that! All we can do is pat each other on the backs

Experienced Member
    well, if the upgrades gonna stop it, we should probably all share for the rest of the time we can! i can totally understand why people don't want to as well though. If you've used up your chance at completing a particular survey to get the pass, and spent the time on it, then it's annoying if it's then handed out freely... but i don't really mind either way either...

PokerOwned Pro
    I 2nd tht

PokerOwned Veteren
    So was that .gif a farce or is that gunna happen Zab? I'm thinking on top of the Railbirding page lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast