Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zab

Any programmers out there... Or smart people :)

I still would like a better password release system.

If there is any lag, people simply don't get in.

Syncing the clock and all that usually works, but typically 3-4 people always miss it.

So, I need a solution and here's the problem: Server Lag. If there is any server lag where the forum is hosted being my end or even your end... The clocks won't sync.

So if you can think of a better solution, let me know (No, sending the PW via PM won't work, same thing.. People click refresh and hammer the site)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    why not do the restrict tournies for all tournies? is that too much of a hassle? seems to work for pokercurious and other sites

Zab
    scares away new members big time
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    could make a "locked" post, and t be unlocked at certain time.. those who opt in have access, then just need refresh and ta da..

PokerOwned Pro
    Make everyone give you their cell numbers and text the message to everyone at once. lol. jk >.> All I can think of is to give the ones that always miss the password ahead of time, but that may create more leaks...the people that leak our passwords might intentionally start missing so you will give it to them ahead of time. lol

Zab
    wonder if server lag would effect that..or people refreshing.... thats essentially what we do now.. lock pw etc

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if i am focus and prepared.. i do not miss..

PokerOwned Pro
    If lag is an issue, maybe try making a password page 1, password page 2, and password page 3. Or something like that, so there aren't so many people on the same page.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    You will never complete be sure that no leakers get into when its not restricted, but new Members scares that. think like Zab.
    But the restricted is the only way when you dont want to have leakers in. Why not optin a day before and Zab send the Usernames to Fulltilt to register?
    Isnt that possible? Maybe you can optin till 24 Hours before and all Usernames that optin will be send to Fulltilt to register. I dont know if its possible, but we do in an other Forum so for Monthly 500$ Tourney.

I think half should be restricted and half not untill you find a solution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast