Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    restricted tournies, lot people can play.. lot are scared.. especially those of you who mulit account.. it is also a hassle for zab put up, send email and communicate with ftp.. you all kow ftp aint the greatest at communications..

i see that we channel 1 and 2 for chat..

we could make a 3rd one that would only enable those who opted in to enter that chat to obtain pw..

and then you can keep log of who is in that chat and not.. and so forth..

maybe can try distrubte pw live in channel 3 chat which is restricted to only those who opt in?

Zab
    Trying to think if I could get the bot involved somehow for channel 3...... the problem is, my programmer didn't create the chat room.. so his code doesnt talk to the chatroom code....

Wonder if it could be done.. like you could say pw.. and the bot would respond when the time is right.. but again.. lag could be an issue with the chat room \ people refreshing. might be in the same boat
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    your bot is smart(ass).. (o= ask the bot what to do.. HA HAAA but yeah that should work.. u got buncha peepz on standby to test for ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12