Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

All in favor of more bovada freerolls is diffinitely number 1 site out on market

Offers way better cash limits, sngs and tourney selection, most traffic good payouts if in favor add you name to this list you guy give away 155 bucks for carbon and that sites total garbage.

1.shipitsa1

Yeah id love to see more bovada, wait a minute did i just say that? lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Bovada is nice, but I prefer the black chip games. They added more of them which is nice.

yup, totally want more freerolls at a site i cant play at lmao
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Aww Az, cheer up... I haven't played in months, on any site....Fn technology

PokerOwned Pro
    I would be down with the bovada freerolls. The only thing I don't like about the one running now is the fact that only 1 place gets paid. It's still fun, but the top 10 being paid has definitely been more enjoyable for the other sites.

Zab
    I love Bovada.. everything except they don't give us ANY results So all promotions cannot be used
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Swickster007 View Post
    I would be down with the bovada freerolls. The only thing I don't like about the one running now is the fact that only 1 place gets paid. It's still fun, but the top 10 being paid has definitely been more enjoyable for the other sites.
    Its not a winner take all, they just have never had the prizes listed for some odd reason. They are listed here though http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f4/...=bovada+prizes

One of the main reasons there aren't more Bovada games is that the results cannot be tracked, why have a site that PO can't use for a majority of it's promotions? The only one it can used with is High Hand.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man I've only played bovada once with a PO freeroll. wish I could play more there but the timing of tounrey never works for me and I'm not gonna deposit. b cool to add a nother bovada. here nothing but good thgs

Wink

i don't see to many playing it because no screen names are showing and you can not tell who your playing against to put notes on like fish that bluff a'lot and donks that go all in a'lot of the time with nothing at all but its your site i know i don't care to much for it and i've used it twice and prolly wont use it anymore. more bcp games would be nice i think we need more of them but its just me i play more carbon than anything i play some bcp also.i would like to see more client games going on if the cost is reasonable.but it may be a good idea to put up some client games for like 40 points and pay out a % of that to a limited number of people that may be a great way to introduce new members to the site.
    Last edited by Rackinitin; 02-28-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast