Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I would like to see more Bovada free rolls as well. I prefer other sites but I do play on Bovada. The name thing bothers me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    for those who play there.. good freerolls but crapy site. Poker stars is the best

PokerOwned God
    yes more bovada would be cool.i got a small bankroll over there i built slowly off fr on po..with this rate i have about a grand in a year or so

i would be down with more bovada freerolls

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Im all for learning how to construct a sentence when making a thread topic
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

I think more games would benefit the site period, regardless of what skin they are on. Black Chip Poker, Bovada, and Carbon are the three main US friendly sites and I am sure they will add games to one of those sites/networks when they are able to. With that being said, I think the entire community will do what it takes to get additional games on the schedule. The question for mods/admin is what do we have to do as members to help this process along? I noticed the ten dollar added Carbon game tomorrow, which I will definitely be playing. What we need to do as members is play as much volume on here as possible to encourage more games.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    It's funny I've actually created 60 dollars from nothing from bcp but,I prefer Bovada where I have 55 cents so yes.

PokerOwned Master
    YYYYYEEEESSSSS. it is my favorite site and i am in bed at 8pm most nights i work at 3am we need a bovada freeroll at noon or something!!!

Experienced Member
    Bovada is currently the only site I am playing on. Took a nice long break from online poker and am trying to get back into it. Finally got my full tilt check so I have the proper bankroll to play again finally!

I prefer bovada just because of the overall layout and functionality

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast