Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    wow how soon can this be live??
    Have to work out the details.. make sure to get it right
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    can we do this for trade too ! like do it for the middleman upgrade!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

oh now i get #3 lol, allowed to buy 3 slots per hour (stake loan and trades would be in there so they should get a few). Make it a javascript ticker, not need to refresh front page, and have it rotate between paid posts every couple min
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    can we do this for trade too ! like do it for the middleman upgrade!
    My thought is you can put anything you want in there.. Advertise anything you want that PERTAINS to this site..

So no referral links to other sites etc..

Just need to work out if it costs you points, where the points go.. How many points.. How long the ad stays up, how long in between posts you can do.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

Zab
    And the big thing.. who can use it

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    My thought is you can put anything you want in there.. Advertise anything you want that PERTAINS to this site..

I support referral links to other sites etc..

Just need to work out if it costs you points, where the points go.. How many points.. How long the ad stays up, how long in between posts you can do.
    Thank God.. I can finally use this to sell that unused Lube I am trying to sell on eBay.

it should stay free but have to be a member for 30 days at least and stop all the monitor fighting and the cussing my grandson likes to watch me play poker and he watches what we say i know i could send him out but im trying to get him into forums where he can meet good people and PO has the best people from all the other forums ive been in its the best just a few just say anything and it seems to not matter and i have used a few of them myself and i like jokin around but some arent jokin they get in swome monitor fights thats outta this world over nothing but its a real great site and what ever you come up with is fine with me but i wont pay points to chat

PokerOwned Master
    5 points seem decent... And could have the points go towards some new kind of upgrade prizepool, or an existing one, or to bump up the BCP or Pokerstars Prize pools
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Experienced Member
    What about extending it to two lines with different time lengths. top line is one minute bottom line is 5 or something like that.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    sick
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast