Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    I think this would work well for the nights that we decide to get Bounty happy on the non-Merge games. I've seen up to 4 bounties stickied, It makes it hard to read the chat, plus people aren't forever asking for things to be stickied.

For loans, funds for trade, etc, this would cut down on spamming the chat with it, yes. Only problem I see with it is you'll have people saying "Watch the ad ticker, trade/loan/selling/whatever" all the time. No matter what it you'll always get someone who tries to go around it.

I think the numbers as far as cost and run time for the advertisements are good.

I like the ad prices, and if people say "watch the ticker" it's banhammer time!!
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

There should be an audio option to turn on for an ol' timy tickertape voice with the squeeky monotone....

Zab
    Ok so I think we have the specs down, I submitted them to my programmer.. Then when he has time he'll start the advertisement ticker
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    This has been scheduled, probably next week or this weekend it will get done
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910