Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Zab

Free Roll Monitor Tab

I have added a freeroll monitor tab that includes

1) PokerOwned Exclusive free rolls. These are the You Post, You Play Freerolls with JUST Pokerowned players.

the second tab

2) Non-PokerOwned FreeRolls. These are Freerolls that anyone can play in at any time. Be warned there are thousands of users and they fill up quickly!!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Is this freeroll tab custom coded?

I could only imagine the time you put into adding the freerolls to the tabs thanks alot man!

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

Seasoned Veteran
    Please, answer my question!! If we have enrolled players less than 4 the tournament will not start? When I can opt in password, for example, for today Pokerowned Freroll on Ultimate bet? Now or may be 20 minutes before starting tournament? Sorry for my English))

Zab
    Usually 10 minutes before the freeroll the password releases.. I might change it to 5 mins in the future, but 10 for now worked last time
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Master Sergeant
    Once again good job on the delingence zab! Yes 4 is the minimum antofil to answer ur ?

Seasoned Veteran
    Thank you, guys.))) You are doing great job)))

Seasoned Veteran
    Hello everyone!! I want to say that it was good tournament on Wednesday!!! Offensively, I became a bubble boy))) I want to ask, today's freroll will run on Ub.com or on Absolute poker, because I saw your freroll on Ub.com, but on your freroll monitor write, that it will run on AP. Where is the truth????)))))) Thank you for answer)))