Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63946.66

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ACR Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Sent 2 emails now, haven't heard a peep back
    Can u fone support ? Like all of us do when we have a question. ..... I don't know if you can do that for adding tournaments though or if you have to contact special Department only by email ,,,,,it was just a thought...

if all you you guys are phoning support, no wonder they can't get to emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    if all you you guys are phoning support, no wonder they can't get to emails.
    Lol that's why they have 24-hour phone support customer service... I only had to phone recently about promotion bonus coupon ,, and they solved problem right away.............. it was just a suggestion ......

PokerOwned Master
    emails r so 90s

Zab
    Man.. Tried 4 different ways to contact them .. Nothing yet :|
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

...did u try fone support? Even though they probably can't help you with that on phone support maybe they can at least get you to right person? Might be worth a try unless you've already tried that

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Man.. Tried 4 different ways to contact them .. Nothing yet :|
    Just keep sending the same email every few days as if it is the first time you are sending it. They will get sick of seeing it and contact you.
    When I don't get responses from sites that is what I do and it seems to work.

I havent played there since they stopped answering on 2+2 and CC and basically were playing damage control after a mtt exploit and bot ring was exposed. You can find the articles all over the internet about it. You may want to consider one of the new ethereum contract sites like coin poker. Just an opinion but they are always in their telegram chat. Just an idea. Good luck on the felt everyone.

The rep is always on CC, there is a thread. ACR and BCP are fine.

Heres a a little info might help Zab..... you can Call customer support for ACR.... 1 877 314 4195 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific time you can convert that to your timezone.... during those hours if you ask for affiliate support , when u call, they say they have live people that you can talk to on phone for Affiliates to set up games during those hours

I don't know if you've tried this yet but it seems might be more effective than writing emails and waiting for them to write back this was the info I was given tonight maybe you could try it and see if it helps

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast