Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Personally, I'm rarely able to play the 5:30, but then I often don't want to get involved in a 3-hour tourney starting at 9:00 either because I have to get up early on most days. In general, I'm more likely to (and more often have) play the later games, so I'd opt for cutting the early game, but I get what rivdee is saying.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

i thought we were going to have MORE games once site is now linked to ACR(thats what was said when this ACR thing first came out!!) now we're stepping back (AGAIN!!) to DECREASING!! pitiful!! .... =P
    Last edited by Swittie; 03-26-2014 at 04:51 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    why do you want to play a 15$ freeroll? what a waste of time. up the prize pools

PokerOwned Pro
    i like the 5:30 tourney hopefully you don't get rid of it never played the 12:00 does a lot of people sign up? like the 5:30 because you aready have to wait all day to play that

PokerOwned Veteran
    PPHHHFFFTTTT split the difference and make an ON Demand tourny lol...

maybe throw in some 25pt sit n goes...

PokerOwned God
    Would like to see an earlier BCP game (3 hours earlier than now) for european players like me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12