Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I haven't tried BCP. I think I may have to download it today and try it out.

Get rid of Juicy & Lock completely -
    Juicy Stakes Poker Payouts, Cashouts & Withdrawals In 2013
    August 2013 US Online Poker Payment Processing Report - Blogs - Poker Affiliate Solutions Discussion

Both of the sites don't cashout. They are so far behind, you will rarely, if ever see your money. They are selling on other forums for .30/1$ MAX.

Beef up bovada, BCP 100%. BCP 1st place prize is 2.50, that's a joke. I can make more money playing cash tables in the hour to two hours it takes for the tournament to be played out, which makes me lose motivation to play them. You say its becasue not enough people are interested in them, but having the smallest payout on perhaps and in my opinion the BEST site that is offered for Americans, could be a huge reason as to why this is happening.

PokerOwned Veteran
    While its true that BCP/ACR traffic is slowly climbing, the people who have been playing there for a long time really dont like it, myself included. The tournament selection sucks and because of "The Beast" promotion, the cash game rake is so high and its so infested with regs grinding for the Beast leaderboard, its unbeatable and the lesser players will get eaten alive. Merge cashouts arent great, but there is more money to make there overall. If people play these freerolls with the goal of making enough to play some of the real money buyins then dropping Merge is a big mistake. And even though the Merge payouts take longer than BCP and Bovada, they are coming.

Edit: Left out that Bovada is the best option IMO but the software is garbage and without a way to track, it takes most of the run out of PO imo.

Edit 2: And the Merge numbers are misleading. Merge has much higher tournament volume whereas BCP has a much higher cash game volume. Merge still DOMINATES the entire Winning Network in terms of overall player volume. PokerSiteScout doesnt take this into account.
    Last edited by thisisprobascam; 08-19-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisprobascam View Post
    While its true that BCP/ACR traffic is slowly climbing, the people who have been playing there for a long time really dont like it, myself included. The tournament selection sucks and because of "The Beast" promotion, the cash game rake is so high and its so infested with regs grinding for the Beast leaderboard, its unbeatable and the lesser players will get eaten alive. Merge cashouts arent great, but there is more money to make there overall. If people play these freerolls with the goal of making enough to play some of the real money buyins then dropping Merge is a big mistake. And even though the Merge payouts take longer than BCP and Bovada, they are coming.
    lol this is so false - there are tables for the best ( red ) and ones that aren't and the penny tables dont even offer it. the rake on a penny table is i think 1 cent per 25 or 20, which isnt bad at all. sure, the rake on the beast tabels is bad, but you aren't forced to play there. the new software of bcp is good too, i use to have problems with it but i don't know. everything you've said is utter crap, i had no problem going in and playing the regs and coming out ahead - perhaps its time for you to re-evaluate your weak game and fix your leaks rather then saying a bunch of regs are going to eat you alive, just because you had a bad experience doesnt make it the truth.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    lol this is so false - there are tables for the best ( red ) and ones that aren't and the penny tables dont even offer it. the rake on a penny table is i think 1 cent per 25 or 20, which isnt bad at all. sure, the rake on the beast tabels is bad, but you aren't forced to play there. the new software of bcp is good too, i use to have problems with it but i don't know. everything you've said is utter crap, i had no problem going in and playing the regs and coming out ahead - perhaps its time for you to re-evaluate your weak game and fix your leaks rather then saying a bunch of regs are going to eat you alive, just because you had a bad experience doesnt make it the truth.
    Wasnt talking about my game, I dont play cash. I prob have less than 5K hands on there in 2+ years. The point of these freerolls is to make a little money and move up in stakes to make more money right? The only tables about the penny tables on BCP that ever run is the Beast tables. There, the rake is so high that the game is no beatable. Ive seen the graphs of a couple of the winning regs there and they are barely ahead because of the rake. So yes, if you just want to play the penny tables then by all mean, BCP will be fine. But if you aspire to ever more up and make a little more by playing cash games, BCP is going to be near impossible to beat long term. You may have sat down and played a little while and came out and ahead and Id be willing to bet that if you played any stakes where "The Beast" runs for any meaningful number of hands, you would not come out ahead. And this is worth saying because the whole point of this thread is commenting on the increasing volume on BCP, and 80% of that volume is cash game players grinding the Beast tables.

Edit: Right now, there are only 4 non-HU, non-Beast tables going on BCP. Everyone is playing .5/.10 or higher Beast.
    Last edited by thisisprobascam; 08-19-2013 at 01:14 PM.

I would like to see more BCP tournies with bigger prize pools and add ACR if possible... I don't play Bovada because I don't like the site... It is slow to me and I don't like the idea of not knowing who im playing...

Banned
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cut down on the carbon, it might get more player but its down the drain. try out more Bovada and bcp.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Experienced Member
    I can't speak for everyone and won't try too, but personally the only 2 sites I even have confidence in right now are BCP/ACR and Bovada. Lock/Juicy is basically play money, Carbon is still somewhat legitimate so I don't think you should cut them down too much since people seem to still like playing there, but I play primarily on BCP and have for a year now, and won't even consider wasting my time with a $10 freeroll on there, even if I have zero in my account. Raise BCP to at least $30! My two cents..

Well, like someone else said, I don't think it's a good idea to base any decisions on current numbers. See what happens in September once all the kiddos are back in school before you make any decisions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast