Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The problem with intertops is they are no longer accepting US players (unless if something has changed) and when they made that break, they also dropped private forum games ( this was over a year ago, not sure if they have picked those back up yet.)

I really don't see the harm in keeping lock and juicy for those that want to play there, for those that dont, there are other options.

Zab
    The # of entries into our Carbon tournaments keep dropping while BCP keeps going up.

I think i'll lower the prize pools pretty soon there, start working more towards BCP and maybe some ACR?

I wish Bovada had some way for us to get the tournament results, otherwise we cannot add them to any promotions
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Seasoned Veteran
    thatanks pooffy and zab

Seasoned Veteran
    I think you should leave the carbon tourneys as they are based on the cashout times improving and add more bcp cause people like to play there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    The # of entries into our Carbon tournaments keep dropping while BCP keeps going up.

I think i'll lower the prize pools pretty soon there, start working more towards BCP and maybe some ACR?

I wish Bovada had some way for us to get the tournament results, otherwise we cannot add them to any promotions

I agree will all of this.

If Bovada would work in my state i would love to have games on there, but it doesnt, so I really dont want that site to be the main site

Also I think you shouldnt be judging freeroll numbers during Summer because alot of people do alot of different shit in the summer

PokerOwned Master
    sounds good seems to be more and more people moving away from carbon for other sites!!

Its sad to think it has come to this....I have spent my time building on carbon really but it is what it is....I would think more bcp less carbon and add ACR....Seems that it may be the best options reading up about the different skins it seems them two and bovada are the best skins at the moment...but as zab said nobody plays on bovada so up in air on them....Does not benefit zab in anyway to add a skin that nobody is playing at.
    Last edited by ddavey25; 08-19-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Zab
    Might lower the Carbon tournaments -$5.00 each

See if there's SOMEWAY to get Bovada tournament results

Lose one of the PokerStars tournaments (Those are basically just for advertisements)

Drop 1 of the BCP tournaments

Increase both BCP Prize pools by $5

Look to add ACR
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

bovada is no good to me whatsoever, lock/juicy/1 of the bcp games are on at stupid times for me cuz of the time difference.

merge is the most secure site for us as members because of the coupons/tracking/promos
    whilst bcp numbers may go up i can see if u make it ure top site alot of people complaining about 1 thing or another as well as the delay meaning some promos will be affected more than others.

if u can somehow get coupons on bcp and a way to increase result times/updates then id be happy to play on bcp more, again ull do whats best for the site and ill ride the waves but if it continues in this trend i can see me playing less and less here.

as a last note i am playing in fewer merge games purly because for me at least getting offers to convert seems to be getting harder as most of the offerwalls are just not adding anything new :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

sounds good b/c $3.XX 1rst place,while better than nothing but still is a lot of hands /time
    maybe even play % of prize pool / pay places

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast