Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Thread: 900 chips

kamehameha3

900 chips

I just recently realized that when i get below 1k chips I suddenly don't care anymore. I'll shove with anything that looks decent. YOur almost always called in mid tourney with a low stack 1k or lower. So instead of playing carelessly I could use this info. to double up by waiting on a real strong hand to push with.. So I guess patience will have to be on my side and a little luck.. This strategy works for me. Hope it helps you 2

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya works sometimes but depends on what blinds r u cant wait if its like 100 200 6 handed lol

Sergeant Major
    You need to make this decision based on your stack size and the blinds. If you start a tourny with 1500 and get to 900 with the blinds at 10/20 20/40 30/60 you can still play some poker. There is really no reason to just shove all in, you will not have any value. when the blinds are a bit bigger you should shove and not wait for a premium hand. I usuallly wait for a spot in late position with a semi strong hand , but do like to push in early position with only premium hands, as you have the chance to be called by more players.

Yeah thats like me and i realize it , i play like that too and if its a 3000 starting stack i push below 2,000

Corporal
    watch who's next to you and how much they have

Corporal
    Only 2 minutes till UB/AP freeroll!!! dont get down on your chips!